Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cimbartlett

DMS Editor displaying incorrectly

cimbartlett

Hi, 

I have been using the basic installation of DMS 2 for a month or so, and yesterday the DMS editor started displaying incorrectly.

When I activate the editor, there is a gap on the left-hand side underneath the toolbar, so that the tools menu items appear shifted to the right, about half way across the screen, about level with the Pagelines.com "fern" logo button instead of under the close button. I can only see the tools if I use the Zoom in Chrome set at 75% or below.

I bought the $99 package today, and reinstalled, but to no effect.

I have Wordpress 4.2.2

I had a number of other things not work properly on installation, including the demos (an item from Woocommerce fails to install, and there are a number of failures when installing the demo content using the wordpress installer).

Hope you can help.

Thanks

Cim

Danny

Hi,

Please disable all active plugins and remove all custom code you may have added. As this is likely the cause. If this doesn't resolve your issue, please provide a link to the site in question.

Please search our forums, before posting!

cimbartlett

I found a plugin that was causing the problem and disabled it. Now the editor displays properly.

Thanks!

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• TJ Bawa
      By TJ Bawa+
      DMS Editor is not loading. I have tried using different browsers and also have cleared my browser cache, but still no luck. 
      Please find screenshotattached. 
      Thanks in advance! 

• Toolshed
      By Toolshed+
      Hello - I'm a registered Pagelines user. I tried to load my website today (toolshed.biz) in the DMS editor and received a message that the page was having trouble loading. I rarely make changes to my website so this was unexpected. I followed your support suggestions and checked for javascript errors using Chrome - when trying to load the page, it showed the following
      jquery-migrate.min.js:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
      pl.editor.js?ver=16e8ee:740 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'lang' of undefined
          at Object.reloadConfig (pl.editor.js?ver=16e8ee:740)
          at Object.startUp (pl.editor.js?ver=16e8ee:72)
          at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (pl.editor.js?ver=16e8ee:10)
          at i (jquery.js:2)
          at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)
          at Function.ready (jquery.js:2)
          at HTMLDocument.K (jquery.js:2)
      303toolshed.biz/:1 Error in event handler for (unknown): TypeError: Cannot read property 'tab' of undefined
          at chrome-extension://kamiaabbnpncbobdiblhfogafnoefkae/contentscript.js:38:28
      I deactivated all my plug-ins prior to doing this except for:
      Pagelines Platform 5 v5.0.126
      Pagelines updater v. 1.2.9
      I'm not an expert coder or web developer, not really sure what this all means. Not sure what JQMIGRATE is (a plug-in? I don't see that in my plug-in list). Can you point me in the right direction?
      Thanks,
      Dick Huey
    • dbrowne02
      By dbrowne02+
      Hi, the DMS editor is not loading on landing page. It is working on all other pages. How do I fix this? the website is selborneproperties.com I have logged in and logged out, have disabled plugins. Thanks,
      David
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.