Sign in to follow this  
drift

Soap Box Customization - Spacing

drift

Hey guys. I have a landing page called "Staff" where I want a collection of boxes that show a staff member's thumbnail and name. Because I need it to offer a clickable link to the bio page for the staff member, I utilized Soap Boxes. Only problem is, the spacing for the soap boxes is not attractive, and I can't find a way to customize it the way I can with a regular Box. Is there a way to dictate the number of Soap Box columns or the position of the image? Or... is there a way for a regular Box to offer a clickable link? Here's the page: http://emit.drift.vc/staff/ Apologies if I missed something in the docs that explains this... Thanks in advance!

catrina

Image Position: It's possible to align them left or right (rather than center, which is the position the images are in now). Box With A Clickable Link: You can add links to a box by editing the box (Boxes > select the box you want to edit). Is this what you're looking to do or do you mean that you want a clickable link similar to the one that shows in a Soapbox?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

drift

Thank you so much Catrina. I did figure out how that I could simply embed a linked URL within the body of a Box. However, I could not figure out how to adjust the photo positioning for a soap box. Looked everywhere, but to no avail. Where is this setting changed? Thanks!

cmunns

Soapboxes do not change in orientation the way normal boxes do. What is the page with soapboxes on it?