Sign in to follow this  
agbo

How to change/customize the page templates that comes with iBlogPro4?

agbo

Hi, I need to do some change in the standard page templates that comes with iblog, like use my onw images, texts, etc. How can I do it?

catrina

Hello, For the images, are you referring to the layout images? Also, for the text, do you want to change the titles and/or the passages of text?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

agbo

Hi Catrina, Regarding images, yes, I am refering to layout images as I need to use in my site my own images and not iblog logos or pagelines logos. Regarding text, I need to change all. Note that I have downloaded the content sample from pagelines hoping I will be able to only edit them to put my own content in a easily way, although, until now, I was not able how can I do it. Thanks

catrina

Changing iBlog Logos: Go to Theme Options > Header And Nav and under Custom Header Image, add the URL for the image you want. Changing Pagelines Logo: You will need to send an e-mail to hello[at]pagelines.com letting us know why you want the logo to be removed/changed. Changing Text: Can you provide an example of what text you want changed? (i.e. text in a column like the following: "Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.")

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

agbo

Hi, regardinh change text above, I need to change all, but I still can not identify for sure what is the section/feature of the templates that I need to go to change an specific sample page, like highlight, carrousel, etc. Do you have a kind of map? My suggestion is that in the demo pages you include the explanation how to change it using wordpress and pagelines template. Pagelines logo: Basically, i would like to customize my site with my own graphic material.

agbo

Hi, still having problems in this sense. Now I am trying to edit the default text that comes with "Highlight Page" feature, but no change done appears in the final page and after saving, updating, the default text "Highlight..." returns. Can you help me?

catrina

Can you tell me which exact default text you're trying to change in the Highlight Page feature? Are you going into the template and editing it?

Designer | Catrina Dulay