Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camaran

Accordions break menu editor

camaran

If i enable Accordions plugin in my wordpress 4.2.1 i cannot edit menu becuase i lost all items, if i disable accordions work, can you check pleas?

ellenmva

camaran Which menu can't you edit? When I go to Appearance --> Menus I can edit menus there.

Ellen

Ellen Moore

Pagelines Developer

www.elsue.com www.betterdms.com

camaran

Appearance --> Menus if i try to edit, for example to add items i lost all and i cannot edit menu.

If i disalble accordions work

camaran

can help me?

ellenmva

camaran Very sorry to not get back to you, had a family illness to deal with. 

It works for me with WordPress 4.2.1 with the current Accordions 1.7.3 and DMS 2.1.9.3.

It may be a conflict with another plugin. The way to diagnose that is to disable all plugins except Accordions, see if the menu items are there and you can edit, then reactivate each plugin one by one till you find the culprit.

If this is a live site that may be an issue, if so, I could see if there is an error in the admin. I would need an admin account and password, you can send it to ellen @ elsue . com. I might be able to see the error without having to go the process of disabling all plugins.

Best,

Ellen

Ellen Moore

Pagelines Developer

www.elsue.com www.betterdms.com

• Similar Content

• petere21
      By petere21
      As I understand El Sues Accordions section is broken. Simon solved this problem by fixing section and we need to download it again.
      But in my account in download area there is no accordions section to download. Where can I download it? !!! Asap please my web is broken.
      Peter

• chamois_blanc
      By chamois_blanc+
      Hello,
      All accordion entries are shown every time, independently of the set selected. See example here:
               http://swinginatthesavoy.com/register/
      The first accordion should only show the 2nd and 3rd entries, instead of all of them. The second accordion should only show the 1st entry.
      Please fix asap! I haven't changed anything to my content in a few weeks and it was working fine before. I am guessing this appeared in one of the latest DMS updates. I am going to use some CSS to try to hide the undesirable entries.
      Gilles
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      Help! I urgently need to remove the "This post was last edited..." that is now appearing anywhere that I've used Single Bits for a post. 
      James Giroux kindly provided this reply...but it does nothing. HELP! 
      This is from the Single Bits section by Ellen.  The code to add to the functions.php to remove this is:
      if(class_exists('elsueSingleBitsPlugin')) { $instance = elsueSingleBitsPlugin::this(); remove_filter('the_content', array($instance , 'add_mod_hatom_data'), 5 ); }
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      I'm stuck in a loop. We're developing a magazine type format and having been using Single Bits Single Post as the template..fine, no problem. Looks great! 
      But, some of the articles now have either a lot of media, or multi media, so we wanted to set up another template for these posts. But, if I change the media content on one post, it 
      changes it on the others. I've tried setting up Custom Posts, but that removes the post from the wp post "categories" and then deletes the post from something like HoverNews that pulls by category. 
      So how do I have the media change for each post? I've tried setting up a separate template for each of these particular, media specific posts...but that doesn't help either because they are posts, not pages. 
      Can PM you the link as the site is not live yet. Thanks!!
    • balfred1345
      By balfred1345
      Hi Ellen,
      I've tried every way I could think of to use CSS to get rid of what I assume is padding or margin from the top of the accordion section so that it can be closer to the <p> above it. 
      Here's a screenshot of the way it looks now:  http://screencast.com/t/2c66f6y0dex
      If you'd like to look at the page please see: http://whub34.webhostinghub.com/~videoh6/cidev2.com/moving-services/mankato-mn-movers/
      I'd like to have the accordion section with the word "More" much closer to the paragraph line above it. If you look at the CSS you'll see several instances where I put in margin: 0 !important; and padding: 0 !important.
      Can you please tell me how I can adjust the section so it is closer to the paragraph above it?
      This site is on latest versions of DMS 2 and WP. 
      Many thanks,
      Bruce