Sign in to follow this  
peters_publishing

Platform Pro Box Sets Feature Not Working?

peters_publishing

For some reason in Platform Pro, "box sets" are working on some pages, but not others. For instance, if you compare the Spanish version of the prices page (http://test.peterspublishing.com/precios/?lang=es) to the English version (http://test.peterspublishing.com/pricing/). For some reason, on the English pricing page, only the boxes in that set are showing up. But on the Spanish page, boxes from both my Prices and my Precios boxed sets are showing. Same thing happens when you compare the English home page to the Spanish version.

catrina

How did you add these 2 separate box sets? If you only want the English boxes on the English page and Spanish boxes on the Spanish page, perhaps you need to disable the English box set in the Spanish page by going into the page editor and editing the PlatformPro Box Settings Options.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

peters_publishing

I thought selecting a box set to show on a page would automatically disable other box sets. Also, where do I find the option to disable particular sets? I'm wondering if this all might have to do with the WPML plugin.

peters_publishing

So, I was about to deactivate the plugin, but then I noticed there was an upgrade for WPML. I hit the upgrade button and now the problem is completely fixed. Weird.

ericmyers

Sounds great Peter; if you have any other questions or problems, let us know! :-)