Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

create180design

Pagelines Parse error

create180design

Hi,

I am still using your Pagelines Theme with a child theme as well and just recently started getting this error message on my site.

I found a link from some time ago that had a similar issue: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/14105-cannot-modify-header-information-error-with-platformpro/

I was hoping you can help me determine what this error message is and how I can fix it please.

I did not change anything in my functions file.

www.floridafabric.com

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home/content/85/7128785/html/floridafabric/wp-content/themes/pagelines-template-theme/setup.php(1) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home/content/85/7128785/html/floridafabric/wp-content/themes/pagelines-template-theme/setup.php(1) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home/content/85/7128785/html/floridafabric/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/branding/section.php(1) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '(' in /home/content/85/7128785/html/floridafabric/wp-content/themes/pagelines/sections/branding/section.php(1) : regexp code(1) : eval()'d code on line 1

Danny

Hi,

Can you please update your PageLines Framework to the latest version please, see this topic for instructions - http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/37991-themes-requiring-updates/

Once updated, please send me a PM with the following information please:

1. A link to this topic so I know what the PM is regarding

2. A link to the site in question

3. Your admin username/password

4. Make sure all plugins are disabled

5. Make sure all custom code has been removed.

Also, have you made any code changes to any files in the PageLines directory or the child theme ?

Please search our forums, before posting!