Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

camaran

bbpress 2.5.7: white page

camaran

If i install bbpress 2.5.7 i have a white page in article content and in other page content, can you check if contect section work with the last versione of bbpress?

From my test it's bbpress login widget to give me problem

Danny

Hi,

Can you go into more detail and provide a link to the site in question please. For example, how are you adding bbPress to your pages i.e. using a section or shortcode ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny

Can you provide a link to this bbPress login widget please.

dario

Ooops!

That's a 404 and a 500.

camaran

i removed it for not lock website :-)

dario

i removed it for not lock website :-)

Non capsico.

Come si dice in italiano?

richbenjamin

We are encountering the white page issue, with a client. www.pigeonforgerealestategroup.com  Client called Thursday and told us site was down, we researched issue and tried solution of re-installing fresh copy of Wordpress.  Issue seemed to be resolved quickly.  With in a couple of hours client called and site was down again.  Worked on issue last night re-installed clean version of DMS and had to re-install all plugins by hand.  Site came back up.... This morning White Screen of Death for 3rd time  CLIENT is loosing confidence in us rapidly. 

Please provide help / solution 

Danny

@richbenjamin

Please refrain from contacting our helpdesk and then replying to other topics regarding your WSOD when you already have your own topic . Please see my response to your forum topic.

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?