This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Podcast icon in pro version?

I'm thinking about purchasing a paid version of DMS but the thing that bothers me is lack of podcast support.

I can see several service types (Youtube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, RSS) you can enable but I can't see a podcast icon/service.

How can I add a custom icon/service?

Do you plan adding podcasts as one of your supported types?

I saw request to do this here: http://forum.pagelines.com/topic/19820-social-media-icons-available-in-free-version/?p=118565but with no answer.

If you want to add PodCasts to your site, you will need to use a third party plugin. If you search the WordPress plugin repository there should be quite a selection to choose from.

Also, the post you're referencing is over three years old and is regarding our legacy product. If you wish to have a PodCast icon to DMS Framework, which I presume you're using as you have posted in the DMS forums. You will want to look at Font Awesome which is what we use for icons.

At the moment, there isn't one. However, it has been mentioned on the Font Awesome issue tracker - https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/2125

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• kdemming
      By kdemming+
      I have a podcast and all the links to the podcast are producing a 404 error. 
      Yesterday I had a problem with PHP and since uploading it still has not fixed the problem. Not sure what to do. 
    • Brandon Riley
      By Brandon Riley
      I have been having some issues with my podcast. The plugin I use podpress is not working 100%.  I get errors when I run the feed through feedburner and I can not get the image to associate even though it used to be up there fine.
      Here are the links.
      website link to podcast
      link to itunes podcast