Sign in to follow this  
princeofwhales

Plug-in > Featured Image not showing up

princeofwhales

Hello there I have been testing out a plug-in which allows you to insert promotions into posts and the theme. This plug-in works perfectly in other themes however not in pagelines. I am referring to the "Featured Image" selection which is activated inside of a post under the right side below Categories. My promo slide show images will not display without this. Is there code that we can insert into this theme to get this plug-in to appear and work properly? And if so where would it be placed? If this is possible, then I can ask the plug-in developer perhaps for that code? Some feedback on this would be appreciated. (The plug-in developer said it was the theme that was not compatible - but we can't change themes and want to hack to fix this instead if possible) Thank you.

catrina

Hm, as far as I know, the plug-in isn't really a plug-in (it just comes with WordPress 3 version installs). It's very likely that it's just iBlogPro.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

princeofwhales

Thanks actually the plug-in developer contacted me with some additional code and told me to insert this into the functions.php and it worked! For the record in case anyone else runs into the same thing!

erapisardi

I have the same request. Could you please share the code to insert in the functions.php? Thanks