Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

liesbetbickett

How to remove date, time, author and comment stamp from Page Title

liesbetbickett

Hi.  I am using WP Courseware with my Wordpress site running Pagelines.  My course unit pages have a title.  There is a date, time, author and comment stamp below each title as shown here:

ADMISSION WELCOME PACKET
By Susan Frailey On April 1, 2015 · Add Comment

Danny

Hi,

If you want to remove the meta from your courses, you can use the meta options in the PageLines settings on Blog and Posts. However, if the plugin doesn't use the PostLoop section, then you will likely need to use the plugins settings.

However, as I am unable to locate any of your courses, I couldn't see what section was being used to display your course content. Therefore, can you provide a direct link to one of your courses so I can see how they're being displayed.

Please search our forums, before posting!

liesbetbickett

I deleted everything in the "Configure Full Width Post Metabar" field under setting for "Blogs and Posts".  That didn't do it.

Danny

Can you provide me with a screenshot of your meta settings so I can see exactly what you have.

liesbetbickett

Does this show you?

I went to "Pagelines", "Page Options", and then chose "Blog" and "Author Posts".

If there is some where else to look please direct me.

This is the settings for blog posts https://drive.google.com/a/liesbetbickett.com/file/d/0ByUmDXKgopOBdWQ1VWNqMGpoejQ/view?usp=sharing

This is for author posts https://drive.google.com/a/liesbetbickett.com/file/d/0ByUmDXKgopOBV2dVSV9FV21jbDQ/view?usp=sharing

Danny

I am unable to view those two Google Drive links.

liesbetbickett

hopefully this works. I don't know if I am even taking a picture of what you want.  

Danny

No, go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options and then select Blog and Posts or Blog and Pages. Then scroll down and locate the meta options.

liesbetbickett

If there isn't a way to get rid of the stamps.  How can I get rid of the title showing on the pages?

liesbetbickett

I actually have a paid membership for Pagelines. Is there a way to get help there - if this doesn't work?

Danny

All meta options are controlled via the Meta settings which can be found in WordPress Admin Dashboard => PageLines => Site Options => Blog & Posts. Scroll down and you will have two meta options one called Full Width Post Meta and the other Clip Metabar.

Then click the More info button which will display all the available shortcodes that you can use to configure your metabar. If you want to hide all metabar info, add the following and nothing else:

In regards to this "How can I get rid of the title showing on the pages?" navigate to WordPress Admin Dashboard => PageLines => Site Options => Website Setup, scroll down and there is an option called Page Titles, you most likely have this option checked.

Regarding support, all technical support is provided on our support forums, if you're an active subscriber, this means you get priority over non-subscribed members. We do not provide technical support in another service.