This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Multi Menu alignment to the left

On my test site I want the hamburger menu on the right side of the logo and also opening  on the left side in stead of opening on the right as it does now.

And is it possible to clear te text "MENU" from the hamburger.

Can you please help me? My site is: nieuw.vazdias.nl

Hi Edwin,

Unfortunately, this is not possible out of the box and would require extensive changes made to the section in order to achieve this, which is beyond our support scope.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• pehja
      By pehja+
      I am trying to create a page with multimenu. I want the site to have a picture all the way to the top och the page. That works with a pic background and with revslider. When putting in the revslider it works it´s way up to the top. Perfect. but I want to have another slider. And when I put a shortcode in let say txt box and put that inside multi menu it will not go all the way up. Why is that?
    • Brian
      By Brian+
      @Danny what if you wanted to use just an icon instead? Swapping out MENÜ with an icon doesn't work.
      <i class="icon icon-bars"></i>  
      <script> jQuery(document).ready(function() { jQuery('.multimenu-standard-responsive').text('MENÜ'); }) </script> Source
    • nadielp
      By nadielp+
      Hi Everyone,
      Problem with multimenu on a site http://owltalk.com/new/. So I have the text set to be black on a white background...simple enough. When one clicks the hamburger the text is white on a white background. If I set the header and background setting to a color one can see the white text. I have not invoked white text anywhere on this site so I am a little puzzled. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
    • MissT
      By MissT+
      Hi there,
      Just wondering if there is a reason why there is no search option within Multimenu as there is with Navi - would be good if it did have it and it worked in a similar way and you could switch it off when you need to.
      Many thanks.
    • JawDesigns
      By JawDesigns
      Hi Pagelines,
      When using the Multi Menu I have noticed that when you first load the page the list items show up for a second and then disappears. Is there any way to stop this from happening? You can this this issue on the demo page here: http://club.pagelines.com/multimenu/
      Repro Steps
      1) Look at the Menu top right of page
      2) Refresh the page
      3) *issue* you can see the Menu items displayed for about one second before they disappear.
      Kind regards,