Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fodermester

Trying to upgrade from to 246

Fodermester

I am trying to upgrade Pagelines at www.akupunkt.dk. Before just upgrading I copied the whole site as I have done hundreds of times before to test the upgrade before going live, but that seems to break PageLines.

See it here: 

http://www.akupunkt.make-it-count.dk/

Can some one tell me what this is?

Danny

HI,

Can  you tell us how you performed the upgrade, also what was you upgrading from ? In regards to the those warning, you will want to see if you have WP_DEBUG set to true instead of false in your wp-config.php file. If not, you will want to speak to your web host provider and ask them why they have configured your server to output PHP warnings and errors when this shouldn't be so on production servers.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Fodermester

I simply made a copy of the database ant the html in order to test the upgrade of PageLines. But PageLines does not work on the copy of the site. I havent upgraded pageLines yet as I want to see it work in test before going live.

Fodermester

I tried to click Update now (in WordPress updates): 

PageLines Framework 2.4.6 is available. You should update now.

Please check out the release thread before upgrading

But nothing happens end the message does not disappear after clicking...

I have no idea what version of Pagelines this site is running. Is there any where I can check?

Why are PageLines on the copied site so different from the original site. There is no setup at all. Is it a license issue?

Danny

If you have 2.4.6 installed, then you shouldn't be receiving an update notification as that is the latest version available. Therefore, can you provide screenshots showing your version number and a screenshot of the update notification please.

Please search our forums, before posting!