Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dherries

Problem Dragging Widgetizer

dherries

I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com

Danny

Hi,

Is the Widgetizer the only section you can not drag and drop to page ?

Can you record the issue please so we can see first hand the problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!

dherries

I cannot drag anything to the page. I have done it lots of times before without any issue. There is nothing to record - Nothing happens when I grab the icon and try to drag it up to the page. I tried to drag a Text Box and nothing happened.

Danny

If this is the case, then you have done one of the following:

1. You have installed a plugin that is causing a conflict which is resulting in DMS functionality to no longer work. I recommend you disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

2. You have added custom code which is causing your issue.

3. You have added some custom code or script to a DMS section and that is causing a conflict preventing you from using DMS visual editor.

Please try the above suggestions and remove all custom code/scripts and disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!
    • webmktco
      By webmktco
      Website URL: http://www.schrumpfdds.com/
      Framework Version: DMS 1.1.9
      WordPress Version: 4.1.1

I noticed that the Font Awesome version in my theme is 3.2.1.

Can you tell me how I can update the FA version? Or is that not possible?
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.

http://peggygreen.net
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      In between forum posts, I am getting the above response telling me to wait another 57 seconds before posting a second topic.  (WHAAAAT?) To continue with my post, I have to hit the back button only to find that you have erased everything I just wrote. Please explain and fix this immediately.  Thank you.