Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aires

Hooker Question and Advice

Aires

Greetings all,

I am working with an overlay menu trying to get it to work before I implement it into the clients site. There are some bugs and responsive issues but given time I will figure those out. My issue is I am using the hooker plugin to display the html to the wp-head.

But by doing it this way it appears that the overlay is loading when the page loads or refreshes. Its just a momentary flash but its noticeable.

Is there a way to hide this flash of the html or another method to try.

http://mytestdesigns.pw/

Just need a little push in the right direction 

Thanks

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Danny

Hi,

This isn't really something we can assist with as it is custom code by the user. However, it isn't a problem with Hooker, but your code. You may want to look into using jquery to hide it by default.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Aires

Thanks Danny I will give that a shot .

ndTgvai.jpg

Visit iheartpagelines.com for the latest tutorials on PageLines related products.

Aires

I have another question for you Danny I checked firefox. IE and Safari and they dont show the overlay flash on page load do you have any idea why that is. It only shows up in chrome

It actually looks better in firefox IMO

~Aires

ndTgvai.jpg

Aires

Nevermind I am an idiot figured it out and all it took was some Krispy Kreme donuts. 

Now i just need to figure out how to get the background from scrolling when overlay is active.

ndTgvai.jpg

Danny

Can you tell me what was the cause ?

Please search our forums, before posting!