Sign in to follow this  
arboraesthetics

Iblog custom css home page FAIL

arboraesthetics

Followed instructions precisely. Custom CSS using Firebug does not work with Iblog. Have tried to set the feature page as home page for iblog. Still shows the page twice in the menu. Will be following up very shortly seeking full refund. Used Station Pro with same WP blog and had no problems with either Home page or Custom CSS using Firebug.

Andrew

Trust me it works.. you are probably running into an issue with specificity. Post a live link if you'd like help with this.

Kate

@Jeff What is the custom CSS you're trying to implement?

arboraesthetics

Ive tried over 30 different custom CSS changes. None work. Using the directions supplied by Pagelines precisely. I have also tried to set a default feature page as the home page. Still doesnt work. I have reinstalled new wordpress sites, added the template multiple times. Still doesnt work.

Andrew

Jeff, Bro, Here is the custom CSS you're using right now: ` a.pagelines {display:none;} #cred{display:none;} #fcolumns_container{display:none;} ` I can see that they are working; so I promise you everything works... something is being done incorrectly. You aren't helping us; help you. Please provide more information.

pmurphy

I'm using iBlogPro and I can say that Custom CSS with Firebug does work on the homepage. I looked at your site and it looks like you've assigned a static page as your home page. Make sure to reference that page's ID in your custom CSS. It's hard to see what you're asking though without more info.