Sign in to follow this  
blogger

How to change Background Color

blogger

Hi, I'm actually wanna change the background color. I change it on the Global Option and I found that it actually change the color of footer instead? Why is that so? I would like to change the entire background white color to another color. What I mean the white color is between the original platform black color header and footer. Hope someone can help. Thanks!

blogger

I changed the page content background but it's not I want. I want to change the color outside of the content area. Something like http://www.flexibilitytheme.com/ when change the color, it won't affect the color of the header, navigation, and content. May I know how can i do that? Thanks!

blogger

I tried but don't work for me. That's why i ask about this. Can someone please help?

blogger

That's the same as changing the background in Global Option. Once change that, the content area color also changed. Nothing different, right?

Andrew

Well the concepts for how to customize are all there. We can't really predict what you're trying to accomplish; so we try and help teach you the *right* ways to find CSS rules and customize your site.