Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lroberts00

Account

lroberts00

I cannot figure out how to keep my account logged in?  Every time I go back to it it says that I am not logged in. 

I need to figure out how to get the footer watermark removed..but because it won't let me stay logged in, I can't figure out where to do that at.

Please help.

Danny

Hi,

When you say you can't stay logged in, what time frame are you referring to, minutes, hours or seconds ?

Also, you can click the Remember Me checkbox on the login form.

However, if you provide a link to your site, we can better identify if this is related to your browser settings, theme version or plugins.

Please search our forums, before posting!

lroberts00

Within seconds.  I could click away and then go back to Dashboard>my account and it says "Please set your PageLines login credentials.
No account yet? Get one now." 

It happens on all my pagelines sites.  Even when I check remember me in my pagelines account.

Use this site:  sunsetcandleco.thecreativeplace.org/wp-admin

un: test

pass: test123

Thanks so much for the help.

Danny

Can you provide a screenshot of where you're attempting to login please. As, if my assumption is correct, you're attempting to login to your PageLines Framework dashboard which isn't supported anymore, as the PageLines Store is has been discontinued due to PageLines Framework being a legacy theme for almost two years.

Therefore, you can not login to that area of PageLines Framework anymore and even if you could, it wouldn't do anything anyway.

Danny

Yeah, you're attempting to login to the PageLines Framework dashboard. This is no longer possible as the store has been discontinued and therefore, there is no actual reason to login.

• Similar Content

• gstrahle
      By gstrahle+
      I have a client of whom has taken un-authorized copy of my pagelines installations, configs, and licenses and placed on new server un-accesable to me.  I do not want this client using any part of my page lines membership and products.

Please help me figure out how to de-activate the membership connection and license usage for their site.

Thanks,
      Gary
    • ppotent
      By ppotent+
      All of a sudden, my account is on hold, and my order from jul 2016 says that it's failed. What's the best way to contact the pagelines account folks?
    • sgarbecom1
      By sgarbecom1+
      I'm trying to login at the plugin, but page just doesn't load. I already paid for Pro Tools and can't use it. I sent email to support and I had no answer.

• Rob Thomas
      By Rob Thomas+
      I seem to be having some problems with a multisite I have hosted on DO. I was unable to upgrade any of the plugins or add any new sections, etc. This has been going on for several months now. I get an error "The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature"
      There is only one site that is using Platform 5 on this Multisite, but, of course, you have to have the primary hosting site activated, as well, in order to perform the updates. I tried refreshing my account and that did not work. When that did not work, I tried deactivating (removing) my account on the primary site on the Multisite (and then was planning to reactivate it to see if that would fix the problem). When I attempt to reactivate the site with my account, the following error is returned: 
      {"success":false,"data":"Too many redirects"} so, yay, I seem to have just made things worse. 
      is it possible Wordfence is causing the first error? I have since deactivated it, but since I can no longer link my account in PL, I cannot test that out. 
      I have two other sites on other servers and I am not having this issue. It is only on my DO server. 
    • cdagesse
      By cdagesse+
      So this has happened 2x and Godaddy is telling me its an issue with Pagelines not them.  
      Cant login and nothing seems to fix it, i have tried to disable theme and plugins but still causing issues

any ideas?