Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off to Races

Why Google Analytics twice incl. in Morefoot sidebar code?

Off to Races

Website URL: http://kidsbridgemuseum.org/
WordPress Version: 4.1.1

How is it that Google Analytics is in my Morefoot sidebar code? I only need (and already have) it in my head tag...

Danny

Hi,

Has this been resolved ? As I am unable to see any Google Analytics code in your Morefoot area.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Off to Races

It's on lines 813 - 825. Thought I had uploaded a screen shot....

Danny

How have you added your analytics code ? Also, I thought you mean't it was visible on your page and not in your page source.

Off to Races

The code is in here http://kidsbridgemuseum.org/twice on lines 66-78 and 813 - 825. The tracking is not working well so I assume there is a conflict and don't know how to get out lines 813-825.

Danny

Can you tell me how/where you have added the Google Analytics code please. Provide a screenshot showing where this code has been added.

Danny

No I am not referring to where the code is located on your page source, I know where that is already. I am referring to where you have added the code to your site i.e. where have copied and pasted the Google Analytic codes to ? To a plugin or an option, can you provide a screenshot as to where you copied and pasted the code to.

Off to Races

That's exactly my point. I have no idea how the code got in the morefooter. I do know how it got in the head tag.

Danny

That code can not be added on it's own. So how have you added the code to your header ? Are you using a plugin, have you added it to one of the core files ? Can you provide a screenshot of where you have added this code please.