Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevejamaican

Postloop Image Position

stevejamaican

I would like images in the postloop to be left aligned, with content flowing around it. The "Left, in Excerpt" option in Legacy mode is perfect except that the image i cropped. I don't want the image cropped. 

I know that using the "On top" option in Legacy mode and using CSS is a solution, but I know nothing about CSS. I've tried contracting a CSS expert to fix what I thought would be a simple fix but he got no where. 

In response to these CSS customization issues the moderators have stated that providing such support is beyond the scope, but could someone say where I can find the needed support so I don't have to waste time trying to figure this out myself.

I think it would be easier to just give the CSS code or provide a link to where we can find examples and make your customers happy.  

Danny

Hi,

Customisation isn't considered support that is why our staff can only provide limited customisation support. Customisation is the user wanting to customise our product to suit their needs and therefore, all we can do depending on the level of customisation is provide you with links to articles or tools that may assist you.

If you wish to change the position of the featured image, you can either use the options available, use a third party plugins and/or use custom CSS. If you're not able to achieve this customisation yourself, you can contact our helpdesk who will provide you with a list of trusted pros and agencies. Who will be able to assist you further.

To contact our helpdesk, use the following = hello at pagelines dot com

Please search our forums, before posting!