At one point developing my site I added some test text. It says: "Testing a title." and "Testing a text block." I believe that I then deleted the section or the text. It no longer appears in my Chrome browser, but it still is appearing below every post in Safari and Firefox. Since I cannot see it anywhere in Chrome, I cannot delete this text or section.
Here is a sample post url:
Hi, I recently updated wordpress and plugins and now changes simply do not register at all in the DMS interface. At first I can type in a textbox field, but I don't see that affecting the type on my page. Then I publish, see no effect. After that I can no longer even type in a text box interface field.
Wordpress interface works normally, it's just the DMS that isn't functioning.
I'm setting up a dev site to troubleshoot this by disabling plugins, or reverting to a saved backup, etc. But I thought before I go to all the trouble someone might have a tip for me.
Thanks in advance!
I want to have two different pages where I showcase people and am thinking about the DreamTeam section
One page would be people directly on my team, people I'd be okay with having user accounts on the site to some extent.
Then on another page, others would be extended "team" members, more like recommended people...but people I wouldn't be okay with having access to the site in anyway.
How does this work with DreamTeam, I want to know if this is worth my purchase, and can't based on the information page, I don't know enough about how it works.
I made my site on a temp URL and move it. All looks great except the Grandstand sections I have on a few pages are not looking in line and the images and not resizing themselves.
Before I moved it the images were lined up great.
Anyone any ideas? Thanks.
Link to the site: http://urlgone.com/2f0807/
By Ryan Logan+
Website Page References:
http://fall-linemotorsports.flywheelsites.com/pro-racing/gs/ http://fall-linemotorsports.flywheelsites.com/club-racing If you scroll to the bottom of each page, you'll see the Tabkit implementations. All of the Tabkit entries appear just fine. However, what I really want to do is: for each page, I only want to display Tabkit entries specific for that page (category).
Here is what I've done so far.
Created Tabkit categories: Club Racing Schedule and GS Racing Schedule Within each page's Tabkit, configured the following: > Meta Content > Single Meta > "crs" (Club Racing Schedule) and > "gsrs" (GS Racing Schedule) Created Tabkit items for each Tabkit category by: a.) configuring the Custom Field to match the Single Meta ("crs" or "gsrs") and b.) specifying the Tabkit category (Club Racing Schedule or GS Racing Schedule) Thank you,