At one point developing my site I added some test text. It says: "Testing a title." and "Testing a text block." I believe that I then deleted the section or the text. It no longer appears in my Chrome browser, but it still is appearing below every post in Safari and Firefox. Since I cannot see it anywhere in Chrome, I cannot delete this text or section.
Here is a sample post url:
Hi, I recently updated wordpress and plugins and now changes simply do not register at all in the DMS interface. At first I can type in a textbox field, but I don't see that affecting the type on my page. Then I publish, see no effect. After that I can no longer even type in a text box interface field.
Wordpress interface works normally, it's just the DMS that isn't functioning.
I'm setting up a dev site to troubleshoot this by disabling plugins, or reverting to a saved backup, etc. But I thought before I go to all the trouble someone might have a tip for me.
Thanks in advance!
I seriously love Grandstand but it's become very buggy as I add more items.
Right now I've added around 40 images, all regular size. You can see it at zox.la/collection.
My issue is that I can no longer hit the edit button or have the pagelines editor open on that page for it to load. If I do, it just lags out until the google eventually asks me to kill the page.
Any suggestion for how to fix this? Grandstand is awesome for a sort of catalog option and we'd like to load all our products up on it for an easy way to browse that's separate from our store.
I made my site on a temp URL and move it. All looks great except the Grandstand sections I have on a few pages are not looking in line and the images and not resizing themselves.
Before I moved it the images were lined up great.
Anyone any ideas? Thanks.
Link to the site: http://urlgone.com/2f0807/
By Ryan Logan+
Website Page References:
http://fall-linemotorsports.flywheelsites.com/pro-racing/gs/ http://fall-linemotorsports.flywheelsites.com/club-racing If you scroll to the bottom of each page, you'll see the Tabkit implementations. All of the Tabkit entries appear just fine. However, what I really want to do is: for each page, I only want to display Tabkit entries specific for that page (category).
Here is what I've done so far.
Created Tabkit categories: Club Racing Schedule and GS Racing Schedule Within each page's Tabkit, configured the following: > Meta Content > Single Meta > "crs" (Club Racing Schedule) and > "gsrs" (GS Racing Schedule) Created Tabkit items for each Tabkit category by: a.) configuring the Custom Field to match the Single Meta ("crs" or "gsrs") and b.) specifying the Tabkit category (Club Racing Schedule or GS Racing Schedule) Thank you,