Sign in to follow this  
pcgs

PlatformPro: can I turn off image sizing?

pcgs

I'm noticing that in some places within my PlatformPro sites that the images I create for the particular component (example: Boxes) isn't the size that shows up on the page. Can I simply have what I created and not have PlatformPro change the sizes? Sometimes the graphics are bitmapping or looking a bit fuzzy. Is there a place to turn this off globally? Also, it would be nice if within the particular component if PlatformPro would give a clue as to the ideal pixel width before we upload our own images. Thanks.

Andrew

Hmm... well you can change the size in options and on a page-by-page basis (box options) Is that not what you mean?

pcgs

Finally figured it out. There are three places to affect boxes: 1) Admin>Boxes>The actual individual box (but no sizing here) 2) Admin>PlatformPro>Box Settings (default sizing established here) 3) Admin>Pages>Your page name: Click Edit>PlatformPro Box Section Options In areas 2 and 3 you can establish sizes. If you ignore what is set in #2 and don't set the size in #3 you'll get unexpected results.