Sign in to follow this  
coyote

Journalist trying to set up site: 3 questions

coyote

1. How do I put different dates on different posts? I'm transferring over old blogs and they're all getting put up with the same date. 2. How do I post small photos on right-hand side? 3. Text is spaced poorly (see Wormed, on www.lettersfrompointswest.com) Is there a way to make it look better? I have a LOT of other questions, primary among them a request for telephone tech support.

sethw

Susan, Here's a couple of questions to clarify your needs: #1 Small photos on the right-hand side refers to the right-hand side of: inside the post, sidebar, website, header, footer, or home page post display? #2 By requesting help with text spacing, are you referring to line height or literally the text-spacing? Text spacing can be increased by going into your custom code or base.css editor and adding the following code:

p {letter-spacing:2px;}

Adjust the number of pixels to suit your taste. If you want to do the same for your headlines copy and paste the code above and change 'p' to 'h1' and then do the same for 'h2', 'h3', 'h4', 'h5'. The dates problem seems to be a wordpress problem and not really a platformpro problem, but if you give me a little more details I would love to find an answer for you!