Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

morrisjohnc

Modify position of featured image in post loop

morrisjohnc

Hello all,

I am attempting to change the location of my postloop's featured image in the Bespoke theme.

Currently, the featured image is displayed at the top of the post, but I would like it to be aligned to the right and have the entire post title/content wrap around it.  I have uploaded an image of the post layout. The blue area is where I would like the featured image.

I suspect the changes will need to be made in the style.less file? Thank you in advance for your help.

Danny

Hi,

If you wish to move the position of the Featured Image, you can simply enable the Legacy mode in the WP-Content/PostLoop settings. However, by doing this, you're using an older version of the PostLoop which doesn't support post formats.

If you wish to continue using the new post loop mode, you will need to use custom CSS or create a child of the PostLoop section and edit the code. Unfortunately, this kind of customisation is beyond our support scope.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      Ciao. I can't get into the DMS editor for this site: http://www.w-edigest.org
      I'm just getting Oops...there seems to be an issue loading message for whatever page I try to access.
      I went into the Developer view on Google Chrome and it looks like there is a jquery issue. But I don't really understand what that means or how to fix it. 
      Thanks! 

• morrisjohnc
      By morrisjohnc
      The feature slider section in Bespoke is not working.
      I can add/publish it to a page, but I cannot save any changes. Images never transition from the default after save. When making changes to the section, DMS doesn't show that any unsaved changes have been made. So, unless you want the default images to scroll, it's useless. Can you assist me in creating a fix for this?

--John
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      I want to remove the 'this post was last edited by xxxxx at xxxxx date/time. 
      In going thru the Codex, this appears to be a theme setting? Is that correct? How do I remove it? 
      Thank you,
      Judith
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      Ciao. 
      I'm trying to use "Feature Post" but it's stripping out all the formatting so it's a solid block of text. What am I doing wrong? 
      Thanks! 
    • JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      Does this theme have preset margins? I can't seem to alter them and would like full width.