Sign in to follow this  
starlit

Features order

diogoandre

Worked like a charm for me. Thanks!

michaeljohnprice
The plugin is the best way. There is a free and paid version. In all of your settings (features, boxes, pages, etc.), the plugin creates a new option to reorder the posts. Just click on the link and drag and drop them to create your custom order.

catrina
Yes, rpacker, there is no other way. The plugin is the best and easiest free option so far.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

floridze
1. Add this code to your functions.php file: ================================================ function set_custom_post_types_admin_order($wp_query) { // Get the post type from the query $post_type = $wp_query->query['post_type']; if ( $post_type == 'feature') { // 'orderby' value can be any column name $wp_query->set('orderby', 'date'); // 'order' value can be ASC or DESC $wp_query->set('order', 'ASC'); } } add_filter('pre_get_posts', 'set_custom_post_types_admin_order'); ================================================ 2. Open Feature -> Edit the Timestamp. Older entries will be displayed first. Sorry for my English.