Sign in to follow this  
bartspain

Buddypress and Plugins

bartspain

Hi, attached look at 2 screenshots (to see each of them completely you will have to open in a new window). 1: you see the normal state of the activity stream etc. all is OK. picture1.jpg 2: once I choose "Album" the grey nav. bar takes the whole width and it moves up the profile picture, pushed downwards the widgets on the right. picture2.jpg Is there a solution to this? (I have been looking around but did not find any) Note: I tried following things: - I tried when widget is empty to make it disappear on the right side.. but that did not change a thing. - I tried other plugins, but they all cause the same problem. Thanks. Bart

cmunns

Sounds like the plugin isn't formatted with CSS correctly. Do you have a test user I could sign into your buddypress pages with?

bartspain

Hello Adam.. sending out to your mail access. I tried also other plugins destinated for Buddypress and they all to the same thing... this pushing aside. I also tried on another website I am creating with Platform Pro and I have the exact same issue. Thanks. Bart

cmunns

Yeah it's a CSS issue. Is this only with plugin pages? Anyhow add this CSS #item-body {width:640px;float:left;}

bartspain

Hi Adam, not sure what this code should do, but I don't see any difference. Bart

bartspain

Hello, I have installed the default BP theme and there this does not happen, this pushing aside of the avatar and sidebar. Also I tried it with other plugins. They all cause the same effect. Conclusion? must be something related to PlatformPro. Please advise. Thanks

cmunns

I don't see that you've added the code I provided above. Where are you placing it? ...and if it doesn't work change it to this `body #item-body {width:640px;float:left;}`

bartspain

Adam, I did place it but it did not see any difference... I will paste it again so you can check. Thanks. Bart

cmunns

you can push the avatar back down with this css ` div#item-header { padding-top:15px; } ` but i don't see the widgets getting pushed down anymore on those pages. see link http://imgur.com/LHGJu

bartspain

OK Adam, I find this together with the other css the solution I find perfect. I really appreciate! Bart