Sign in to follow this  
575college

Move navigation to right of Logo

575college

Hello, I have been reading through a bunch of different forums about the best way to move the main navigation up to the right of the logo. I am trying to move the navigation to the header area between the logo and social icons. What is the best way to do this? Here is the link to the site so far. http://dev5.edgewest.com/ Thanks for the help, -Craig

Andrew

Hmm... several ways... You could use hooks or create a custom section (in the child theme) The approach depends on how comfortable you are with code :) You down? We can help.. Note, a couple requests plus the fact that PageLines branding section is designed this way has tempted us to create a new section for this. So it may come soon.

575college

Hi Andrew, I'm not too comfortable with the hooks yet. I was able to re-align the nav menu with some CSS. Not sure if it's the best way to do it but it worked for today.....here is what I used: #primary-nav { position:absolute; top:0; margin-top:33px; margin-left:225px; } Thanks, -Craig

heroescourse

Craig! thanks for posting this...very helpful for the site I'm working on! Stephen