This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Updated Grandstand to 1.2 but Still Getting Prompted to Update

EDIT: Not sure how/why this was posted to Viewer theme (don't know what the Viewer theme is), but obviously I screwed up. Mods please move (or delete and I will add a new post).

I just updated Grandstand from 1.1 to 1.2 but the prompt to update persists:

"You have version 1.2 installed. Update to 1.2 - Fixed Navigation Spacing Fix. View version 1.2 - Fixed Navigation Spacing Fix details."

It's obviously nothing catastrophic, but just thought I'd point it out.

Reported this, as I was getting the same thing, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• JudithKlinger
      By JudithKlinger+
      What's the latest version of PL5 ? 
    • David Lamoureux
      By David Lamoureux+
      Here's the site, but that's not what it's suppose to look like. I tried to log in but the theme was crashed. I then went into the DB and changed the theme to WP 2013. I assume that by updating the pagelines theme all will be well again. I've downloaded DMS 2.2, but I don't know how to install that. Please help. I need to communicate with the 100's of people who've signed up in the last week. Thanks. 
    • Mac_R
      By Mac_R+
      - was trying to submit changes yesterday but it won't apply them at all.
      - I updated pagelines to as notified, now pagelines won't load at all. 
      site: projectmanbeyond.com 
      Pls help. Thanks
    • nadielp
      By nadielp+
      Hi Everyone,
      I am looking to make a customization to Grandstand. I want to have it set so it displays (the grandstand panel image) an image other than the set panel image when a section is clicked. I can see a bit but I am not sure (for example) how each panel is defined when it is clicked and displayed...any input will be greatly appreciated. the site in question is http://hithere.ink/
      <section id="pl-grandstanduyax5kp" data-object="PL_GrandStand" data-sid="pl-grandstand" data-clone="uyax5kp" class="pl-section span12 offset0    pl-bg-cover section-pl-grandstand pl-sortable level1 sortable-first cant-offset sortable-last" style="  ">        <div class="pl-section-controls fix">
    • jennajonesdesign
      By jennajonesdesign+
      Hi Guys!
      The past week I have been having a problem updating all of my PageLines stuff. On all of my sites I have the PageLines updater installed. So I get prompted to update. 
      I proceed to update and then get this message:
      I thought it might be specific to that one site, but now 3 sites have given me that error. Some are hosted with me through FlyWheel and others are hosted through other companies. Some sites have a ton of plugins and some are stripped down to just the basics. Not sure what the problem is. I am getting this message from all PageLines plugins and theme. I am trying to update to DMS2.1.9.5 
      Update Failed
      There was a problem getting the updated file from the PageLines server.
      Possible reasons for a failed download For all user account requests please start a ticket by emailing the support desk