Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmlavi13

Full Page Rev Slider Landing page

jmlavi13

I am trying to make a landing home page. The page consist of a Full Page Rev Slider and a different menu then the rest of the web site. 

See the current page: http://catan.mystagingwebsite.com/

I am getting a white space between the menu and the top of the slider, I do not want it to scroll. I want no space.

Secondly, when I change the menu if globally changes it across the site.

Any help to fix these issues is much appreciated. 

I am using DMS 2 on the latest version of WordPress.

Danny

Hi,

Please be aware that your issue is caused by the fact that you're using the a slider on a page and have used custom code to make it full width when you have placed the code to display the slider in a content width area. Therefore, try the following CSS, which may resolve your issue:

#postloopus7ij3g .pl-section-pad {
  padding: 0;
}
#pl_areauwdgto1 .metamedia {
  margin: 0;
}

However, please be aware that because this isn't cause by DMS, but instead your method of implementing a full width slider into a content width container. If you encounter any further issues, we will not be able to assist you. As we do not provide support to user created code or third party plugins.

In-regards to having different menus on a page by page basis. You will need to use custom code, as the Header region in DMS and like most sites is a global region. This means that whatever is displayed in the header, will be visible throughout your site. To have a different menu on different pages, you will need to ask this question on the WordPress support forums.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jmlavi13

Thank you so much for you help

Danny

No problem.

Please search our forums, before posting!