Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pier.zrpc

bespoke theme crash after updating plugins

pier.zrpc

gif.gif  Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 16.40.48.jpg   143.64KB   1 downloads

Hi everyone,

I've made the All in One SEO PACK update on my website. Just after the update my DMS bespoke theme is broken. I tried to disable all my plugins but my bespoke theme is still broken. I tried to activate another theme and i came back to the bespoke theme but the problem is the same :-(

It's the third time i've got this problem, always after updating wordpress plugins. And the solution seems to be always different in each case. Now i'm really lost, i don't know what can i do this time.

Now i'm afraid of updating anything. Is there a problem with this theme ?

Please i really need help !!!

Thank you so much..

Pier

Simon

For the sake of other support staff the URL is: http://zrpc.fr/

Do you have any custom css in the css/scripts area for pagelines?

pier.zrpc

The DMS editor loads but in can't use it and i cannot see but i know there was no custom css in the css/scripts area before the problem 

Simon

All I can suggest is disable all plugins 1st.

The retry.

Something is filtering the main CSS and stopping it from compiling.

You should also be able to turn on debug mode from wp-admin pagelines page.

pier.zrpc

I've already tried to disable all the plugins without any success but now it's working :-) 

I replace the original style.less in my wp-content before. I removed the fonts and their references to set a font from the typography panel. It may be the reason of the problem. 

The DMS is now ok. I have to find another way to change my font but i feel better :-)

Thank you so much Simon

Simon

You are welcome

• Similar Content

• pier.zrpc
      By pier.zrpc
      [attachment=2561:Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 16.40.48.jpg]

Hi everyone,

I've just made the All in One SEO PACK update on my website. Just after the update my DMS bespoke theme is broken. I tried to disable all my plugins but my bespoke theme is still broken. I tried to activate another theme and i came back to the bespoke theme but the problem is the same :-(
      It's the third time i've got this problem, always after updating wordpress plugins. And the solution seems to be always different in each case. Now i'm really lost, i don't know what can i do this time.

Now i'm afraid of updating anything. Is there a problem with this theme ?

Please i really need help !!!

Thank you so much

• pier.zrpc
      By pier.zrpc
      Hi everyone,

i try to change the Font face  of my website in the pagelines settings area (typography).

BUT : 

I doesn't change anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help

Pier

• pillar
      By pillar
      After preview OR activation of the Bespoke Theme 1.0.1 an internal error 500 occurs. Wp debug states: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class EditorStoreFront in /var/www/[...]/wp-content/themes/jg-bespoke/dms/editor/editor.api.php on line 7.

This happen on a clean webserver (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS server 64bit, Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu), MySQL5.5.40-0ubuntu0.14.04.1, PHP 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5, Wordpress 4.0) and neither
      Wordpress plugins are installed nor .htaccess files are placed.

Can anybody help me?