Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

suerama

I have two different mobile nav menus

suerama

I have 2 mobile menus appearing on my site:

ramacommunications.net

The top one just appeared as a default, it's out of order from my Basic Menu, and is missing the Home page. I want to remove it, but don't know how.

The bottom one is correct and I created it in the Layout & Nav area of my Global Settings. This is the one I'd like to keep.

Danny

Hi,

I am not seeing two mobile menus on your site, has this now been resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

suerama

It still appears in the narrow view of Safari and Firefox. Screenshot here.

Danny

Hi,

That is because you have set the same menu twice in your mobile menu options. Therefore, go to DMS Toolbar > Site Settings > Layout and Nav and then in the Secondary option, remove the menu you have assigned.

Basically, the Primary option is used for your main menu items such as Blog/News, About, Contact us etc... Where as the Secondary menu option is supposed to be used for less important menu items.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• jeomiland
      By jeomiland+
      Hi guys
      Just what is the recommended way to control color in top navigation bar? Which of the Navs (menu or megamenu, etc) is best to use?
      I have a simple Menu contained in a Container in the Header area of site being developed: http://janerichardsonmack.com/JRMClone am going crazy trying to figure out how to control the color of the text when it collapses to a mobile hamburger/Show Menu abreiviation when I shrink the screen to see what it looks like on mobile, or use Chrom/Firfow Responsive View. Menu text is "whitish" when full nav available, but almost unreadable and dark when Moblie toggle shows!!! Have tried adjusting Font/Color for both the container and menu sections, to no avail. Have looked as CSS in Inspector and can't find where color is set to dark.
      Thanks
    • jagipson
      By jagipson+
      I was curious if theres a way to make a nav like this website? http://www.gainor.net/our-specialties/#specialty-human-resources
      We want to make a mobile nav but be our main nav even when your not on a mobile device. Can we do this with Pagelines or is there a plugin we need? Suggestions?

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• dherries
      By dherries
      I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!