Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eppi

Section Switchboard errors

Eppi

Hi Evan,

I purchased your "Section Switchboard".

Just installed the plugin on my site (www.turbo2web.de) but if I press the save button the following errors are shown:

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 214

Warning: array_keys() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 209

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php:209) in /home/www/102538/www.turbo2web.de/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

Can you please help me soon?

Thank and best regards

Eppi

Eppi,

Please update Section Switchboard to the latest version (1.3.7, released yesterday) and let me know if you continue to have any problems!

Eppi

Hi Evan,

thanks for your message and the information.

I´ve updated the plugin and no error messages are shown. :-) But I have a question. When I disable some sections inside your plugin and then take a look in the "Developer Tool" inside "Disable Sections" the sections which I have disabled inside your tool (Section Switchboard) are not marked. Is that right?

Best regards

Eppi

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. Can you show me with a screenshot?

• Similar Content

• rosita07
      By rosita07+
       I am unable to manage the front end of my site. What should I do? I dont even see a place to enter the license. Please help.
    • canadvo
      By canadvo
      Hi there,
      I'm evaluating our site and ran it through the W3C CSS Validator. I'll preface this by saying that I have a lot of custom CSS on the site, and it's separately been validated 100%, so custom code is definitely not the issue here (if there is an issue).
      On the W3C Validator, there are a lot of errors that came back on the compiled Core Pagelines CSS. Most of them seem to do with various CSS "hacks" like adding "\9" for IE or the non-existent zoom property. But I'm also seeing what looks to be some missing parentheses and perhaps other formatting errors. Since this is compiled, and is essentially on one line of text, I have no idea where most of this code is coming from. Could someone have a look at these errors and tell me if we have a problem?
      https://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?uri=www.canceradvocacy.org&profile=css3&usermedium=all&warning=2&vextwarning=&lang=en
      Thank you!
    • tjolin
      By tjolin+
      Hi, I'm working on this website ; www.james-watling.com

And it keeps giving me problems, problems sometimes only viewable on my clients laptop, while it displays fine on mine. 
      Also some crossbrowser related issues. 

- When I make changes (publish), it takes a very long time for the changes to be viewable on my client side.
      - In Chrome the website is completely unviewable, with hanging sections & lag
      - Safari has clipping problems
      - Fonts are different in Firefox

Now my question is basically, if this is mainly code related or it might have to do with the shared hosting? 
      While I reversed checked the website and shows it has over 1000 sites on one server. 

Could someone please take a look on their browser how it is displaying there? While I am going crazy, as well as my client. 

Hope someone can help! 

• msaizan
      By msaizan+
      Hi Evan. Just purchased and installed.  When I go to the switchboard dashboard - no settings there - just a fatal error message. 

Fatal error: Call to a member function pagelines_register_sections() on a non-object in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/section-switchboard/section-switchboard.php on line 284

I am on DMS 1.1.9.9

Thanks for your attention to this matter. 

Margaret Saizan 

• DonRicardoRVM
      By DonRicardoRVM+
      Please, we paid for DMS, when you publish new versions must be fine tested. I am very angry.

Now, the pages do not show the titles, (I marked it in the editor) and the spanish translation is bad an confuse, and more, and more, and more, and when you publish new versions, there are new errors. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47yaibz94ck8bz7/Captura-de-pantalla-2013-10-26-a-la%28s%29-13.14.49.png