Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anislagan

DMS (paid version) seems incompatible with Wordpress 4.1

anislagan

I just upgraded my wordpress and it seems the DMS editor no longer loads. I fired up the JS debugger and it seems the problem occur on jquery.

Any thoughts on this?

Danny

Hi,

I have WordPress 4.1 and the latest version of DMS running without any issue. Therefore, there is no issue with DMS/WordPress 4.1, so would it be possible for you to provide a link to the site in question please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

anislagan

http://elance.balancedweight.com- its a demo site I used to test DMS.

The problem occurred after I updated the wordpress. I disabled all the plugins but same thing happen. I tried developer console and its throwing exception on jquery.

Danny

Hi,

This is because you have a number of plugins throwing our warnings, these warnings are being displayed as you have WP_DEBUG set to true in your wp-config.php file or your server has errors enabled.

If you set WP_DEBUG to false this should remove those warnings. If WP_DEBUG is already set to false, then its a setting on your server so you will need to speak to your web host provider and ask them to disable that setting.

Also, as far as I can tell those warnings are not related to DMS, for example most of them are coming from a plugin called statpress,

Notice: Undefined index: statpress_action in /home/allnosejobs/public_html/elance.balancedweight.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress/statpress.php on line 149

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/allnosejobs/public_html/elance.balancedweight.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress/statpress.php on line 1184

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/allnosejobs/public_html/elance.balancedweight.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress/statpress.php on line 1185

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/allnosejobs/public_html/elance.balancedweight.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress/statpress.php on line 1186

Deprecated: Function eregi() is deprecated in /home/allnosejobs/public_html/elance.balancedweight.com/wp-content/plugins/statpress/statpress.php on line 1187

Please search our forums, before posting!

anislagan

I enabled that debug mode as per pageline debugging instruction if DMS fails to load.

The error occurs when I open the DMS editor and it says it cannot load. 

anislagan

Anyway thanks for letting me know wordpress 4.1 is ok with DMS. I may do more diggings.