Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lakersalex

Error log shows a PHP Warning

lakersalex

I was backing up a client's site and noticed their error log was extremely large, when I looked at it I see the same error repeating without end:

PHP Warning:  call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, first array member is not a valid class name or object in .../public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 505

Line 505 of plugin.php reads

call_user_func_array($the_['function'], array_slice($args, 0, (int) $the_['accepted_args']));

Does anyone know what's going on or how I can figure out how to fix it?

The site is http://www.beatricevalenzuela.com/

WordPress 4.0.1 running PageLines Framework 2.4.5

Thanks!

Danny

Hi,

Disable all active plugins and see if this resolves the issue, as I don't think those warnings are coming from PageLines. Also, as they're only warnings you can ignore them.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• stijnxo
      By stijnxo+
      Ik like to use the following Plug-in in my DMS Theme, but can' get it to work. My DMS Editor is not loading anymore if I paste this short code in a page, textbox or mediabox: [wpdatatable id=1]
      Plug-in: WPDataTables Plug-in 
      Shortcode:  [wpdatatable id=1]

Anyone experience with this plug-in and DMS.
    • station16
      By station16
      I installed DMS for a new site and got an error message on install and when I install any plugin.
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c09/h04/mnt/208781/domains/prevailcoffee.co/html/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/includes/less.legacy.php on line 818
      I installed the latest DMS 2.1.9.6

Please advise. I'm now having issues getting any plugins to work. Not sure what to do next.
      thanks,
      -b
    • emilyf
      By emilyf+
      My site has a white screen of death: www.brianboggschairmakers.com/newbuild
      The visual editor had been acting funny (slow, glitchy, unresponsive), so I checked in with my plugins. When I deactivated all plug-ins, the white screen showed up. It does not come back when the plugins are reactivated. 
      The error message reads as follows:
      Fatal error: Class 'Jetpack_RelatedPosts' not found in /home2/boggscol/public_html/newbuild/wp-content/themes/pl-starter-theme-master/functions.php on line 114
    • Fiskaz
      By Fiskaz
      Hi Danny, If you check the error it is showing error in template file that's why i am not able to create new page.
      Please find the attached screenshot of error.
      reply to below topic.
      http://forum.pagelines.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=1094&st=0#msg3424
    • glennyboy
      By glennyboy
      Hi

I've experienced a major problem. I was using PL NextBox on a custom post type detail page. As far as I know the php content was fine, but on refreshing / loading the page I get "Oops, There may be an issue loading". problem is that I hadn't created a template for the individual custom post type yet and so it's pulling up an unknown template. I simply can't get rid of the error as there is no template to delete. Very frustrating. Please advise how to reset this particular post type in DMS. Is there a fallback?

Best Regards   Glennyboy