Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jamesmaccer

Can't change CSS in DMS1

jamesmaccer

Hi, 

I've seen that this was a problem with DMS2 (which I'm loading up in about a month). I have DMS1, and for some reason my changes to CSS & custom scripts are not being changed. Any ideas?

Cheers

James 

Danny

Hi James,

Can you go into more detail please, as I am not entirely sure what you're referring to.

Are you suggesting that when you add custom CSS or scripts they're not saving or when you make changes to CSS/Scripts you have already added ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

jamesmaccer

I can't change anything in the CSS or scripts.For instance, I tried to delete all the CSS. Saved it. refreshed page & the CSS was there again. 

Danny

If this is happening it is usually caused by either a cache plugin or your server configuration. Therefore, please disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

If it doesn't please provide a link to the site in question and make sure DMS debug mode is active please.

jamesmaccer

solved the problem by upgrading to DMS 2 - been meaning to do it for ages!

Danny

OK, thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.

• Similar Content

• mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello, inexplicably few signs have appeared at the beginning of each excerpts, removing the option these signs disappear, but appear when I activate it again. You know why happen this?.

Yo can see online here: http://www.latitudestudio.eu/press-news/ 

• dherries
      By dherries
      I am trying to add a widgetizer to my page/post and the system does not let it drag. The system creates  large Widgetizer logo and nothing will happen. What am I doing wrong?  I am using DSM 1.1.9.  Website is www.moveincache.com
    • mundocaco
      By mundocaco+
      Hello everyone. :)   Is possible set a selected Section Area to height of window browser with custom CSS, just like DMS2 presets? Someone knows some best practice?   I know how to set to fixed footer, but i think this case of study is different.   Thanks!
    • webmktco
      By webmktco
      Website URL: http://www.schrumpfdds.com/
      Framework Version: DMS 1.1.9
      WordPress Version: 4.1.1

I noticed that the Font Awesome version in my theme is 3.2.1.

Can you tell me how I can update the FA version? Or is that not possible?
    • pazyluz
      By pazyluz+
      I have pages that display on phones and pages for desktops/laptops.  The ipad displays the mobile/phone pages but would look far better if they displayed the desktop version.  How/Can I display the desktop version on ipad?  If I cannot do that, can you advise me as to the best course of action?  Thank you.

http://peggygreen.net