Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skip

Testimonials Lud

Skip

Does anyone know where we change the color for the LARGE quotation mark and the line between the top section and the quote? Example: http://bestrag.net/testimonials-lud/examples/metro/   I'm trying to change the hideous orange/pink color to a color I would like.  I notice that color is the only one we are not able to change.

Has anyone figured out how to change it?

bestrag

Hello, Skip.

big quotation mark is image, so not possible to change color.

I'll think of some css solution and get back to you.

regards,

Bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

Skip

Hello

Thanks for the response.  It maybe an idea for an update to the plugin to let all of these things be able to be adjusted via the wysiwyg interface.

Much thanks & best of Providence.

Skip

swoda

Is it possible to change the color of the orange line as well?

I swapped out the image for a color I liked, but I would like to eliminate the orange line too. :)

• Similar Content

• dbrowne02
      By dbrowne02+
      Hi,

I have the latest versions of Framework and Wordpress. Everything works great. However, when I view the website on an iPhone or iPad the phone number in my masthead (and the phone numbers in all other places throughout the site) changes from black to a gray color. I have tried to fix using the Browser Specific CSS plugin--I was able to change other elements in the Masthead but whatever is overriding the phone number to change it gray won that battle.

I am trying to figure this out because I want to use DMS to improve my site, including adding some blue full width background sections. Of course, I'd want the phone number to remain black, white, etc. or else it's barely viewable on a blue background.
      My website is brownelaborlaw.com.

Thanks in advance for any ideas you may have.

P.S. I am trying to upload a 172kb iPad png screenshot but have unable to do so on either forum updater (advanced and basic).   

Thank you.