Sign in to follow this  
giulioregosa

Problems with the view on IE8

giulioregosa

On PC windows7 e IE8 homepage appears like this: ZrtVs.png Great mix of the features and no one sidebar. What I can do? bye Julio

cmlstudios

Have you made sure the Include Google IE Compatibility Script is checked on the Custom Code tab? Chris

giulioregosa

Hello Cris, in Theme option > Custom Code > now is all ampty and in the page there isn't any google call. Can you explain me a little bit diffusive what I can do? Tanks J

giulioregosa

To many errors ... I delated all the features and I remake them new, with more attention in the code. Now the view is perfect on all the browsers (but the validator still shows some errors for the homepage http://www.regosa.it/animatest/ that doesn't exist in the code, do you know why?) Thanks J

veronica.menelao

I have the same problem: http://www.innovazionefinanza.it In these days I never had problems with IE. Today the site is best viewing with firefox and Chrome, but with IE8, no sidebar in the internal pages and the fixed-width design is aligned to the left! I'm checking the code and changing in some pages but I can't find the error. And look at the footer with IE: 4 columns, not 5. Please help! o_0

logomini.jpg

#28CABEBC

veronica.menelao

solved. i found a malicious script in the index.php file! =/

logomini.jpg

#28CABEBC