Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dgsarnow

Can you add html into Hero subtext?

dgsarnow

I am putting together some Hero sections and I would like to know if there is any way to include an <ul> list in the subtext section.

WordPress 4.1.1

DMS2 2.1.9.3 running Skeleton Basic Child Theme

Simon
You can put anything in the box, text/html whatever you like,

• Similar Content

• StuLeeUK
      By StuLeeUK+
      Good morning,
      I have set up my homepage using the Elements sections, a Masthead at the top and then a selection of Heroes lower down.
      I only just realised that the Heroes set a H1, as does the Masthead.
      Is there an easy way I can change the Heroes to an H2/H3 etc so as to improve the structure of my headers, whilst keeping the Masthead as H1?
      I really don't know much at all about CSS, which is why I use Pagelines because it's just so easy to create good looking pages without too much confusion.

page for reference is https://www.avangocouriers.co.uk
      Thanks,
      Stu
    • floydwebb
      By floydwebb+
      The parallax and hero sections are jumping to the top of the template in PL5 See  here http://screencast.com/t/TLajih8MEM6
      No matter what I do, clear browser cache, whatever. The Parallax with the embeddded Hero section will ot stay on the bottom of the page above the footer.
      Help, please. This started happening at the worst possible time, when I was in a client meeting walking here through the site that is already LATE. 
      Floyd Webb
    • Barnaby Skinner
      By Barnaby Skinner+
      Hey team,
      Really simple question: where would I add code to a specific page header? I can see in the settings I can add code to the global header, but can't see how to do it for a single specific page. It's related to facebook pixel tracking
      Cheers
    • John Olsson
      By John Olsson+
      Hello, how do I show tags in WP-content-section... or what am I missing out? 
    • Dana
      By Dana+
      Hi DMS team,
      Please help out on how to add Post tags to the bottom of each post. Tried looking at the hooks tutorials but not sure what to do here.
      Thanks a lot.