Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

evscicats

DMS Snow goes behind QuickSlider

evscicats

I have placed the DMS Snow section in the Fixed section at the top of my website and the snow appears above all of my sections except for the QuickSlider.  Is there a class I need to bump up the z-index number to get the snow to appear over that section?

Thanks,

Jerrad

Simon
What site is the plugin active on?

Simon
Im afraid I cant even get your site to load.

evscicats
Of all the days for me to post a help request and the ISP at my work goes down! Grrrrr.

I'll get back on here later and let you know when everything is back up and running.

evscicats

We had networking/server issues at my work today so I'm going to wait on putting DMS snow back on.  

Here's what I did though in case it may be related to why everything crashed.  

After you replied to my post, I went back on to my website and put the snow back in the fixed region above my UberMenu.  At first it didn't seem like the drag and drop worked so I again dragged the snow section in the fixed region above the UberMenu.  That drag and drop seemed to take so I refreshed my browser (without publishing).  After the refresh, I saw that I had two sections of snow there.  I deleted one of the snow sections and refreshed and then the Internet and everything went down.  I FTP'd into the server and renamed the DMS Snow plugin folder to disable it and the website and Internet remained down so I'm thinking the cause was something else... I hope.

When the IT guys get back from lunch, I'm going to find out if they determined why everything crashed.  I'll let you know what I find out.  

• Similar Content

• triggerfish
      By triggerfish+
      I am stumped here, The Mega menu drop down menus are going under the Quickslider.
      I have tried the Z-index with no luck..any ideas here would be greatly appreciated.
      http://randbplumbing.ca/slider-test-3/

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • richardjacruz
      By richardjacruz+
      I received our monthly Alexa report, and it pointed out that there were missing alt tags on EVERY page on our site. Upon closer inspection, it looks like the QuickSlider which is used for the scrolling banners at the top of the site doesn't bring in the alt tags. Recently, you made a change to the RevSlider to allow images to have "alt" tags. Can you do that for the QuickSlider too?
      Thanks.
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?