Sign in to follow this  
bartspain

Features Text Position: Can I move the text to the bottom?

onlinetracker

This text? "Great for the garden, home, or dormitory, green plants bring life into indoor and outdoor spaces, and require minimal care."

cmunns

Handy dandy CSS ` body #feature_slider .fcontainer.text-bottom .fcontent { top:0; } `

bartspain

Cool.. but I probably did not explain myself well enough. Being a foreigner ;) What I meant: Yes indeed the text that onlinetracker said. If you look at the complete composition. You will see the main title in this case

DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH Green Plants
is aligned to left. The following text (I will call it subtitle)
Great for the garden, home, or dormitory, green plants bring life into indoor and outdoor spaces, and require minimal care.
is aligned right. So far so good. Now. The subtitle is also aligned on top instead of on the bottom. What I was interested in doing is to place the subtitle in such a way it is on the same height as "Green Plants" That's what I meant.

bartspain

no... don't even know how to use it... will check it out

onlinetracker

Yeah, Firebug is pretty cool, but I'm not sure how you can make this sit on the bottom because of the way the elements are constructed. I used Firebug, but I'm hardly a programmer. In fact.. just typing that out made me chuckle.

bryan-hadaway

I'm looking at: http://mygardeninspain.com/ and from a design aspect it already looks really good and aesthetically pleasing. You may have to mock up a screenshot for a surefire way to explain what you're trying to do. Thanks, Bryan

bartspain

Thanks for the replies, I think I will at this moment leave it like it is.. I came across other issues that to me are more urgent and will post them too. Bart