Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JasonLA

Adding Adwords conversion pixel to a specific page.

JasonLA

Hey guys, 

I have read a few other posts about this for Facebook but do not understand hooks.

Could someone please explain how to use a hook in easier terms please? I am not very code savvy. I need to know exactly what to enter in and where it belongs. In the hook documentation this is not very clear at all.

This is the page I need the code placed on; it's what users are taken to after they submit a form on the page before it: 

www.zox.la/custom-confirmation

Here is what I have put together from the Docs so far. I put this in my custom CSS and it did not work. 

http://forum.pagelin.../rw/117-hajqg9/

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Jason

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Grant Turck
      By Grant Turck+
      What file do I need to add code to in my pl-framework-pagelines child theme to insert script after opening body tag on every page?
      Can you someone provide me with the code also?
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • Le Chef Est Une Femme
      By Le Chef Est Une Femme+
      Hey everyone
      I am very sorry if this question has a "deja vu"  taste but I have been looking for more than 2 hours a way to add a phone number in the top right corner of my header website.
      Before asking that, I have read many of the questions related to that subject, from hooks and action map to function.php and hooker plugin but I am very lost. Plus many links kindly given by some of you are now 404 pages
      Is there anyone willing to help me find the easiest way to add this number please ? 
      In advance, thank you 
      www.upgrad.paris
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?