Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pazyluz

how to get the most support from support

pazyluz

Hi, I will need a lot of support in the next week.  I am using the Details theme. What can I do to raise my level of support and response time to questions.  I'm remembering the days of the pagelines chat.  What's the closest I can get to that and how?  Thank you

Danny

Hi,

There is no way to increase the level of support you receive, all premiums users receive priority support and users of the free version receive support as well, but are not priority. The PageLines chat was never mean't for support, it was intended to be a live chat community for our users. However, due to users abusing the service i.e. using it as an alternative support service we discontinued the live chat service.

All technical support is provided here on the forum and nowhere else.
All pre-sales, account and billing related questions are handled on our helpdesk.

Also, in regards to you using the details theme, you will need to post your topics in the correct forum, as the details theme is a third party theme and not created by PageLines.

Please search our forums, before posting!

• Similar Content

• Michael Kummer
      By Michael Kummer+
      Hi fellow forum members,
      Is it just me, or has the PageLines staff gone dark? I have multiple open threads with zero response and some have been open for months. As a paying customer, that is pretty frustrating. Does anyone else has made the same experience? Any suggestions on how to get support here?
      Thanks
      Michael
    • 123jahson@gmail.com
      By [email protected]+
      Hello,
      Does anyone know how I can my site name to my website?  I would like to have it at the top left.
      Here is my site: https://howtostaysafeonthenet.com/
      I am still new to the platform, so any help will be appreciated.
      Thank you!
      Jason
    • Grant Turck
      By Grant Turck+
      The Nav Pro section on our site venicepride [dot] org keeps breaking. Can someone help us out with why it is breaking or how to fix. Willing to pay. 

• Thijs
      By Thijs+
      Hi,
      somehow my post navigation won't show up beneath a post.
      Link to the website (Platform 5)
      Also with all plugins deactivated nothing shows up.
      I'd also like to make the post navigation visible on custom post types.
      What should I do:
      Continue to look for a CSS error? Or make a new section with a post navigation? ... ? Somebody give me hint please?
      Kind regards,
      Thijs