Sign in to follow this  
russellprisco

platform pro question

russellprisco

I like this layout and am wondering if this is achievable in platform. I imagine that the 3 boxes underneath can be done using the feature boxes, and I know that you can have the main feature up top like iblogpro, but can you split it up to have the sidebar next to the feature like that with it being the same height and all? Let me know if this site can be replicated using platform. If it can, I'm totally in ;) Thanks =P

russellprisco

Also, debating on whether to go with regular or developer. If I get the regular version, am I able to upgrade to developer at a later date? Same question in regards to upgrading to developer membership (currently regular iblog pro user). And would it be paying the difference, or if not what would the price actually be? Thanks in advance =P

cmlstudios

Might take a little custom coding (not very much at all) but that layout is just about out-of-the-box Platform Pro ready. :) I know there are upgrading policies in place but I am not sure what they are exactly. I bought the Dev version and it suited me perfectly. Cheers, Chris

russellprisco

Thanks Chris =) I appreciate your response and knew it'd be a close call to whether it can be achieved or not. Adam, Bryan, Andrew... What's your take on the theme and what are the official policies/prices on upgrading? Thanks all =)

cmunns

upgrades are just the difference between the two products and Chris delivered a pretty accurate response. You could do that with just some CSS mods.