Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amussa

page is totally unstructured - as if no css, including the DMS section

amussa

how it looks: 

https://ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/unshackle-canada-Purification-of-the-heart-iPersonalEnrichment-Purify-your-Heart.png

how it should look:

https://ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/unshackle-canada-Purification-of-the-heart-iPersonalEnrichment-Purify-your-Heart2.png

interestingly... this issue only happens on Chrome when I'm logged in. If I'm logged out, the page shows just fine.

Website URL: http://ipersonalenrichment.com/unshackle-canada/
Framework Version: 2.1.9
WordPress Version: 4.0.1
Plugins in Use:

DMS
A responsive drag-and-drop design management system for pro websites based on HTML5 and CSS3.… read more

DM Bullets
Add custom bullets to your content.

DMS Professional Tools
Pro member code and utilities for PageLines DMS.

Hooker
Easily add any code anywhere using all the built in hooks with a simple gui.

PageLines Updater
Keep all those PageLines Products up to date!

Poppy
Adds a simple contact form shortcode to be used anywhere on your site.

Salebar
A fixed bar at the top of your site that makes it easy to promote important content.

SolidFooter
SolidFooter is a free DMS Section based on the popular solid footer used on www.pagelines.com

Xpricing-DMS PL Section
The Xpricing-DMS section used DMS 2's ProPricing section as a starting point.… read more

And:

Allow PHP in Posts and Pages

Allow PHP in posts and pages allows you to add php functionality to Wordpress Posts and Pages whilst still retaining HTML tags

Version 3.0.4 | By Hit Reach | View details
Select Bulk Remove Pending Comments Bulk Remove Pending Comments

Simple plugin to remove any pending comments from your database

Version 1.0 | By Mike Strand | View details
Select Compact Audio Player Compact Audio Player

Plays a specified audio file (.mp3 or .ogg) using a simple and compact audio player. The audio player is compatible with all major browsers and devices (Android, iPhone).

Version 1.9.3 | By Tips and Tricks HQ | View details
Select Convert Experiments by Yoast Convert Experiments by Yoast

Convert Experiments by Yoast provides A/B and Multivariate Testing for Experts. To get started: 1) Click the "Activate" link to the left of this description, 2) Sign up for a free trial, and 3) Go to your Convert Experiments by Yoast configuration page, and enter your project ID.

Version 2.0.1 | By Yoast | View details
Select Cost Pro Cost Pro

Automatically generate full-featured pricing columns with ease. Pro version brings along full color customization and up to 12 pricing columns.

Version 1.0
Select Crazyegg-Heatmap-Tracking Crazyegg-Heatmap-Tracking

Enables Crazyegg.com heatmap tracking on your WordPress site.

Version 1.0 | By Crazyegg | View details
Select Css Responsive Pricing Tables by Zee Q Css Responsive Pricing Tables by Zee Q

This CSS Responsive Pricing Table plugin will help you to create unlimited CSS Responsive pricing tables with unlimited combination of colors and styles to suit your existing wordpress theme. This CSS Responsive Pricing Tables plugin is packed with 10 Easy Customizable Predefined Themes.

Version 1.1 | By Zee Q | View details
Select Custom Sidebars Custom Sidebars

Allows you to create widgetized areas and custom sidebars. Replace whole sidebars or single widgets for specific posts and pages.

Version 2.1.0.0 | By WPMU DEV | View details
Select DAP Easy Installer DAP Easy Installer

DAP Install & Upgrade Made Easy. DAP can be installed like a regular WP plugin using this plugin. No FTP access required.

Select DAP Shopping Cart DAP Shopping Cart

DAP Shopping Cart that allows unlimited upsells/downsells with Authorize.net / Paypal Payments PRO and comes FREE with the purchase of your DigitalAccessPass.com (DAP) license.

Select DigitalAccessPass LiveLinks DigitalAccessPass LiveLinks

DigitalAccessPass is a Premium Membership Plugin for WordPress that can "Drip" WordPress Posts, Pages, Categories and Custom Post Types, has a built-in Shopping Cart, Email Autoresponders & Broadcasting, Affiliate Program, File Protection and lots more!

Version 1.10.2 | By DigitalAccessPass.com | Visit plugin site
Select DM Bullets DM Bullets

Add custom bullets to your content.

Version 1.0 | By Catapult Impact
Select DMS Professional Tools DMS Professional Tools

Pro member code and utilities for PageLines DMS.

Version 1.8.4 | By PageLines | Visit plugin site
Select Enhanced Header / Footer Injections Enhanced Header / Footer Injections

Add code to the header and footer sections of your site on a page-per-page basis.

Version 0.2 | By Chris Carvache | View details
Select Gravity Forms Gravity Forms

Easily create web forms and manage form entries within the WordPress admin.

Version 1.8.19 | By rocketgenius | Visit plugin site
Select Gravity Forms - Survey Funnel Gravity Forms - Survey Funnel

Welcome the visitor of your website with a survey.

Version 1.0.0 | By Pronamic | View details
Select Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On

Integrates Gravity Forms with AWeber allowing form submissions to be automatically sent to your AWeber account

Version 2.1 | By rocketgenius | View details
There is a new version of Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On available. View version 2.1.1 details or update now.
Select Gravity Forms CSS Ready Class Selector Gravity Forms CSS Ready Class Selector

Easily select a CSS "Ready Class" for your fields within Gravity Forms

Version 1.1 | By Brad Vincent | View details
Select Gravity Forms Duplicate Prevention Gravity Forms Duplicate Prevention

Prevent duplicate form submissions on both the client- and server-sides. Requires Gravity Forms.

Version 0.1.3 | By Buckeye Interactive | View details
Select Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On Gravity Forms MailChimp Add-On

Integrates Gravity Forms with MailChimp allowing form submissions to be automatically sent to your MailChimp account

Version 3.1 | By rocketgenius | Visit plugin site
Select Gravity Forms PayPal Standard Add-On Gravity Forms PayPal Standard Add-On

Integrates Gravity Forms with PayPal Payments Standard, enabling end users to purchase goods and services through Gravity Forms.

Version 2.2 | By rocketgenius | Visit plugin site
Select Gravity Forms Polls Add-On Gravity Forms Polls Add-On

Polls Add-on for Gravity Forms

Version 2.2 | By Rocketgenius
Select Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On

Quiz Add-on for Gravity Forms

Version 2.3 | By Rocketgenius | Visit plugin site
Select Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On Gravity Forms Stripe Add-On

Integrates Gravity Forms with Stripe, enabling end users to purchase goods and services through Gravity Forms.

Version 1.5 | By rocketgenius | Visit plugin site
Select Gravity Forms Survey Add-On Gravity Forms Survey Add-On

Survey Add-on for Gravity Forms

Version 2.4 | By Rocketgenius | Visit plugin site
Select Gravity Forms Toolbar Gravity Forms Toolbar

This plugin adds useful admin links and resources for Gravity Forms to the WordPress Toolbar / Admin Bar.

Select Hybrid Connect Hybrid Connect

Increases signup conversion rates to your mailing list by combining the power of facebook connect and normal email signup forms for your blog. Design unique and eye catching opt in forms and capture leads for the most popular autoresponder services and Gotowebinar in one plugin.

Select Meta Box Meta Box

Create meta box for editing pages in WordPress. Compatible with custom post types since WP 3.0

Version 4.3.11 | By Rilwis | View details
Select Ninja Popups Ninja Popups

Awesome Popups for Your WordPress!

Version 3.5 | By ArsCode | Visit plugin site
Select Pagelines Sections Pagelines Sections

The PageLines sections container. Needed to extend sections via the store.

Version 1.0 | By PageLines | Visit plugin site
Select PageLines Updater PageLines Updater

Keep all those PageLines Products up to date!

Version 1.2.5 | By PageLines
Select Perfect Audience Retargeting Perfect Audience Retargeting

Perfect Audience is the most effective Facebook and web retargeting platform. This plugin integrates your Perfect Audience code across your WordPress site in a few clicks.

Version 1.0 | By PerfectAudience | View details
Select Post Types Order Post Types Order

Posts Order and Post Types Objects Order using a Drag and Drop Sortable javascript capability

Version 1.7.4 | By Nsp Code | View details
Select Salebar Salebar

A fixed bar at the top of your site that makes it easy to promote important content.

Version 2.0.2 | By PageLines | Visit plugin site
Select Schema Creator by Raven Schema Creator by Raven

Insert schema.org microdata into posts and pages

Select Scroll Header Pro Scroll Header Pro

Now with parallax! Create a one-page site in a breeze. Insert fully customizable scroll-ready headings between sections. Just add scroll menu, stylize and done. Fits on any screen.

Version 3.0 | By .bestrag
Select Scroll Nav DMS Scroll Nav DMS

Scroll Nav helps users build a custom one-page navigation menu. It offers full style control with different layout options, is easy to customize, and can be placed anywhere!

Version 3.4.2 | By bestrag
Select SEO Ultimate SEO Ultimate

This all-in-one SEO plugin gives you control over title tags, noindex/nofollow, meta tags, rich snippets, slugs, canonical tags, autolinks, 404 errors, rich snippets, and more.

Select Social Quote Traffic Social Quote Traffic

Share Quote Traffic increases your content engagement by easily creating high engaging and shareable quotes.

Select SolidFooter SolidFooter

SolidFooter is a free DMS Section based on the popular solid footer used on www.pagelines.com

Version 1.0 | By PageLines
Select Survey Funnel Survey Funnel

Add dynamic survey funnels to your Wordpress site

Version 4.6.2 | By Survey Funnel | Visit plugin site
Select Testimonials Lud DMS Testimonials Lud DMS

Testimonials Lud for DMS

Version 3.3.0 | By bestrag | Visit plugin site
Select Timeline Timeline

The Timeline section is useful to show events or small information blocks in a progressive view with 4 content options: Title, Description, Date (Optional) and Icon, also you can configure all the section colors with 11 options to choose from. This section can be aligned to de right, left or in an odd/even view.

Version 1.0 | By Enrique Chavez
Select WickedCoolPlugins License Key WickedCoolPlugins License Key

This plugin enables the entering of one "Universal License Key" for possibly multiple plugins purchased from http://WickedCoolPlugins.com

Select Xpricing-DMS PL Section Xpricing-DMS PL Section

The Xpricing-DMS section used DMS 2's ProPricing section as a starting point. There are more than a dozen enhancements, things you can only do in Xpricing-DMS.

Select You Brand, Inc. Products You Brand, Inc. Products

Plugin for licensing and using You Brand, Inc. products

Server/Host: OVH

Could it be a clash between my chrome (a plugin maybe) and dms ?

my chrome extensions are:

Avast Online Security 10.0.2502.149

Avast Browser Security and Web Reputation Plugin. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
 Options
Enabled
Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate 3.7.19

Capture the whole page or any portion, annotate screenshot, blur sensitive info, one-click upload to share. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
  Allow access to file URLs Options
Enabled
Boomerang for Gmail 1.2.4

Allows you to schedule messages to be sent or returned at a later date. PermissionsVisit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Buffer 2.7.3

Buffer is the best way to share great content to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn from anywhere on the web, with just one click. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
 Options
Enabled
BuiltWith Technology Profiler 2.2

Find out what the website you are visiting is built with using this extension.Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Evernote Web Clipper 6.2.6

Use the Evernote extension to save things you see on the web into your Evernote account. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Follow 2.12

The world's fastest competitive intelligence tool. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Inbox Pause 0.4.2

Pause your Gmail! Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Rapportive 1.4.2

Making email a better place Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Right Inbox for Gmail™ 1.0.6

Right Inbox seamlessly integrates with Gmail and adds many useful features.Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Show Password on Focus 1.0.1

Show password when focus on password field Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Sidekick by HubSpot 2.4.14.1

Sidekick by HubSpot is the easiest way to get powerful contact insight right in your inbox. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
Slick RSS 2.993

A full featured RSS reader that's fully contained within the browser. PermissionsVisit website

Allow in incognito
 Options
Enabled
Slick RSS : Feed Finder 1.3

A companion extension for Slick RSS, auto discovers RSS and Atom feeds to subscribe to. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
 Options
Enabled
Super Full Feeds for Google Reader™ 1.3.2

Enables full content feeds for Google Reader. Provides readable content or iframing of feed entries. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
TabCloud 1.17

Save and restore window sessions over time and across multiple computers.Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
 Options
Enabled
Tabs Outliner 0.4.81

The Next Generation Session Manager; A Really Working Too Many Open Tabs Solution; And Your Browsing Notebook. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
 Options
Enabled
TooManyTabs for Chrome 2.2

Manage your tabs, improve your browsing, and maintain your sanity when you have many tabs open. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
Enabled
WOT 2.5.16

WOT helps you find trustworthy websites based on millions of users’ experiences and is one of Chrome’s most popular add-ons. Permissions Visit website

Allow in incognito
 Options

Danny

HI,

You're going to need to disable all active plugins and see if this resolves your issue, as it is likely one of those plugins causing the issue. At least, disable them all and see, if this doesn't resolve your issue, then disable all browser extensions and again, see this resolves your issue.

If none of my suggestions above resolve the problem, login to your WordPress site and then goto, DMS Toolbar > Site Settings > Reset and click the Flush Cache button. Then reload your site and see if this resolves your issue. If that still doesn't resolve the problem, please login to your site and open up Chromes dev tools and see if there are any errors present.

Please search our forums, before posting!

amussa

plugins deactivated, done.

browser extensions deactivated, done.

reset and flush, done.

and in the developer tools I'm getting this error:

Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function

chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/skitch/js/skitch.js:35

(anonymous function) chrome-extension://pioclpoplcdbaefihamjohnefbikjilc/skitch/js/skitch.js:35

I have no idea about how to proceed from here :-(

amussa

also, when I look at javascript errors:

Mixed Content: The page at 'https://ipersonalenrichment.com/unshackle-canada/'was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image 'http://ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/sections/sb_primary/thumb.png'. This content should also be served over HTTPS.
ipersonalenrichment.com/:1 Mixed Content: The page at 'https://ipersonalenrichment.com/unshackle-canada/'was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure script 'http://ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/themes/dms/dms/sections/navbar/navbar.js?ver=80f4b5'. This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
chrome-extension://khbjahpecnkenngkidhioicnfpakihgo/iframe_raw.js:18 Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
sdk.js:61 Invalid App Id: Must be a number or numeric string representing the application id.
sdk.js:61 The "fb-root" div has not been created, auto-creating
https://player.vimeo.com/video/63000481?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
https://ipersonalenrichment.com/ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/uploads/pagelines/editor-draft.css?ver=80f4b5Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Danny

You're going to need to remove all custom code you have added this includes all scripts, as it looks like you have added scripts and CSS to a post which you shouldn't really do.

https://cloudup.com/cDTOwwmPhNV

amussa

Danny,

to the best of my knowledge

I have removed all header and footer injections,

i've removed the less css part of the custom section in DMS.

All plugins have been deactivated too.

Curiously,

when I deactivate a plugin and refresh once, it works.

On the 2nd refresh it goes back to the ugly look.

Any chance you can have a look at the site as an admin ?

Danny

Your issue after reviewing your page source, the issue is likely caused by something you have added to the page, such as the video player. As far as I can tell you haven't remove all scripts, when I say remove all, I am not just referring to the ones added to the footer/header, I am talking about any you have added to your pages too.

I can login as an admin, but I am going to need you to remove all scripts, which you don't seem to have done, as your page source contains quite a few scripts that are not part of DMS and a huge stylesheet. You're also going to need to keep all plugins disabled, before I login.

amussa

Danny,

Thanks for your time thus far.

The issue isn't just on that page,

it's on EVERY page on the site.

I've removed the video,

it was added as code in a text box section.

Here's the screenshot of the page edit, there was never anything in there:

https://ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Edit-Page-‹-Purification-of-the-heart-iPersonalEnrichment-Purify-your-Heart-—-WordPress.png

The huge css thing...  I have no idea where that's coming from. None.

I've moved all posts and pages with javascript on them to trash - they were mostly aweber forms.

I've moved all posts and pages with video to trash.

I'm not a programmer, so apart from what I've done above... I have no idea what else to do.

I'll PM you the admin access.

All plugins are inactive.

thanks

Danny

OK, so what I did was this, went to WordPress Admin Dashboard > PageLines and clicked on the Save LESS button. This re-builds your compiled CSS file. Now, as far as I can tell your site is now working as intended.

The cause of the issue was likely an error in your custom CSS/LESS which caused a parsing error, which in turn caused your site look the way it did. Therefore, I recommend you add all your custom CSS/LESS to a code editor such as Atom.io by GitHub and install the Linter package and CSS & LESS linter package. What a lint package does is when you write your CSS/LESS if there are any errors, it will give you a message stating there is an error and it needs resolving.

Therefore, copy and paste all your custom CSS/LESS CSS into the editor and see if there are any errors.

Danny

In-fact ignore my message above, as it is still happening.

Update: I have messaged one of our developers, as it appears there is something wrong with your SSL from my perspective, as when the editor is active, the editor draft CSS is causing a 404. Therefore, I have asked one of our developers to take a look.

amussa

Danny,

Yeah, it's fixed on one refresh, then if you refresh again you get the same issue.

OK... it sounds complicated... I'm going to un move the pages from trash because I'm running campaigns, and because it doesn't sound like the problem is with the videos etc.

is that ok ?

thanks for everything you've done and continue to do !

Danny

Yeah you can restore your pages, as it does indeed seem to be a problem with the SSL of your site. So the video doesn't appear to be the cause of the video.

Simon

Hi just got the login from Danny, strange issue, DMS is outputing the css url as

//ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/uploads/pagelines/editor-draft.css?ver=e0e29a

but in the page source its 

https://ipersonalenrichment.com//ipersonalenrichment.com/wp-content/uploads/pagelines/editor-draft.css?ver=e0e29a

Which led me to believe its probably a plugin.

So looked at the list, first one i disabled fixed the issue... The rule I normally follow is firstly disable any plugin with the word ultimate in the plugin name ;)

I guess it has a setting somewhere forcing rewriting of urls..

amussa

my friend, as I've mentioned multiple times when you refresh twice you will see the same problem again.

If you disable ANY plugin, and not just the ones with ultimate, and refresh the page, then it will look normal. Once you then refresh for the 2nd time you will see that the problem still exists.

Thank you

Simon

OK something is changing the pagelines-draft enqueued style, whether it be a plugin you have added, some custom theme code, or even your host, i dont know.

What I do know that it isnt DMS that is causing this.

So how did i fix it?

I added some code to your functions.php file that unregisters the pagelines-draft url that has been broken by some unearthly force. then re-registered the exact same url as pagelines-draft2 and that works.

amussa

hahahaha "unearthly force",

thank you Simon :-)

I shall now reactivate all plugins that were there before and see how it goes.

Anything I should be aware of... like if that functions.php change you made can affect anything else ?

thank you sir.

amussa

plugins reactivated, everything is good.

thank you again Simon, and Danny also :-)

Danny

No problem.

Simon
Be sure to copy the code I added and make a note of it
Or better still put it in a plugin and remove it from functions file as it will get wiped next time you update

fullcontact

What did you add?  I'm having the same problem on two ssl sites.   Happens on the second page load with no active plugins. 

I have the pagelines customize plugin on both sites that includes functions and css edits that should have achieved the suggested fix???  

Dev tools shows error as

GET https://www.wpgrow.com/www.wpgrow.com/wp-content/uploads/pagelines/editor-draft.css?ver=7c6a05

Start-Build-Grow Your WordPress Powered Business

James Maduk - http://www.wpgrow.com

amussa

functions.php is now:

<?php
/*
 * Tell DMS we are in a subfolder and fire up the flux capacitors!
**/
if( ! defined( 'DMS_CORE' ) )
define( 'DMS_CORE', true );

require_once( 'dms/functions.php' );

// Lets suggest a few plugins..
dms_suggest_plugin( 'Contact Form 7', 'contact-form-7', 'Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.<br />The form supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering and so on.' );

dms_suggest_plugin( 'WordPress SEO', 'wordpress-seo', 'Improve your WordPress SEO: Write better content and have a fully optimized WordPress site using the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast.' );

dms_suggest_plugin( 'WooCommerce - excelling eCommerce', 'woocommerce', 'WooCommerce is a powerful, extendable eCommerce plugin that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.' );

add_action( 'wp_enqueue_scripts', 'fix_this_styles', 1000 );

function fix_this_styles() {
    wp_dequeue_style( 'pagelines-draft' );

$url = site_url();
wp_register_style( 'pagelines-draft2',  add_query_arg( array( 'pagedraft' => 1 ), $url ), false, null, 'all' );

wp_enqueue_style( 'pagelines-draft2' );
}

hope this helps :-)

Simon

Are you two on the same host?

• Similar Content

• Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date
    • clj182
      By clj182+
      Hello,
      I've been having trouble unlocking the template section for past couple of weeks. When I try clicking nothing happens. 
      I've deleted my custom css and removed plugins. Im down to having only the following plugins:
      Akismet
      Contact Form 7
      DMS Professional Tools
      Pagelines Updater
      WooCommerce
      It was working fine before i have no idea what's going on with it.
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      My DMS 2 site http://www.heart-stone.com/ will not save any new custom css... I can still edit templates and publish those but any custom css that I enter never saves.
      All WP files, themes, and plugins are up to date. 
      Any thought about what might be causing this?
    • flourishdesignstudio
      By flourishdesignstudio+
      Is there a way to edit the custom CSS via FTP? I know I can edit the custom code in the Chrome editor but is there a file path I can use to find and edit the CSS directly from our FTP?
      Thanks in advance for the help!
    • nizami
      By nizami+
      Using navbar section with correctly configured WP menu to display main navigation at https://elenaangel.com. 
      All fine in desktop viewport. Menu displays twice in hamburger mode. How to fix this please?