Sign in to follow this  
web_projectsmaccom

Editing the Morefoot default content

ugofalchi

Your reply didn't answer to the problem to mantain the default content of the morefoot, editing it in a different language, for example. If you replace the default content with a different widget, it's impossible to add any words than the title, thank's for you reply

catrina

Is it your goal to change the language of the Morefoot content rather than edit the content itself?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

8216az7373

Jose Fresco Benaim, I understand your question. I have the same one. Did you ever get an answer? I wish to keep the basic content of the default morefoot, but edit the middle column that is for "visit our friends" link. I would like to put in my own links, but keep the other two columns as they are. Any help?

timlinson

Scott, you can go to Appearance > Widgets, and put a text widget containing your desired links in the "MoreFoot Middle" sidebar. That should do it, but if that doesn't, try selecting "Hide Sidebars When Empty (no widgets)" in PlatformPro > Settings > Sidebar Options (although then you'd have to also create the left/right morefooters).