Sign in to follow this  
mafiatracksuit

Features not showing up on posts page

mafiatracksuit

So I've tried to find the answer the best I could on here. My features won't show up on my posts page. I've dedicated the "news" page for posts in the reading section. At first it didn't work and I deactivated all the plugins and the reactivated one by one. It finally works. I've gone into the news page and used the drop down menu to choose the Feature with page content like it is on the bio page. It didn't show up then. So I thought, well, it must be the other setting for the posts page. I checked that setting. Then the feature section came up without the dedicated features in it. I have set them to go the news page by inputting the page ID. My website is http://www.mafiatracksuit.com I'm trying to get the news page to do what the bio page is doing.

catrina

Have you double-checked to make sure that the page ID you input for the News page is the correct one?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mafiatracksuit

Yep. I double checked. It should page ID 263. When the news part wasn't working then the features would work. But now that the news is showing up like it should be the features don't show up. All I get is the pause button when I have the features activated. I've disabled it for the time being since it isn't showing up correctly.

catrina

Hmmm. Do you have the latest release of StationPro, Version 3.2.4? In that release, there was a page options fix and in those options, you can check a box in the Page editor for enabling a feature box on a certain page.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse