Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Fitzpatrick

Voyant: Video Slider - Slides not working on Laptops

Steve Fitzpatrick

I recently used the Voyant theme on one of my sites - looks great and really love the theme!

But when I was reviewing the site, the video slider slides (the text area) does not show up on laptops. It shows on desktops and mobile, but for some reason on laptops it just shows the youtube video but no text slides.

Just to be clear;

The video shows and works on desktop and laptop and the fixed background image shows on mobile (all working as intended).

The video text slides shows on desktop and mobile but doesn't show on the laptop. (Text slides don't show on laptop).

Is there an easy fix on this?

tmeister

Hi,

When you said "laptop" what type of "laptop" i use a MBP 13' and works fine.

Also maybe you can send me your URL to test.

Enrique Chavez - Premium DMS Themes, Sections and Plugins.

http://enriquechavez.co

Steve Fitzpatrick

Hi Enrique,

I use an Asus Zenbook UX301 and using the latest Chrome browser (I didn't test it on other browsers).

I took the video slider off because of the bug and replaced it with a static image so I can't show you the site. However, it was just the normal theme with only changes to the text in the slides and a different video URL. There were no other changes made.

greengoes

My site using voyant looks bad on internet explorer. Looks great on safari, firefox and chrome but IE its all jacked up.  Can you please advise. Thank you

www.greengoeslandscapes.com

• Similar Content

• interactivelimited
      By interactivelimited+
      I purchased Video Slider section yesterday, and I cannot seem to get it to work:
      http://www.tmgroupinc.com/know-us/

Here is the section code:
      {"video_source":"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or27rGR1Oxs","image_source":"[pl_site_url]/wp-content/uploads/1.DSC01262.jpg","image_source_attach_id":"","video_full_height":"full","video_height":"400","video_opacity":".4","video_start":"","video_end":"","video_controls":"bottom","video_mute":"unmute","video_loop":"once","video_exit_text":"","pl_standard_title":"","pl_area_class":"","pl_standard_styles":"","pl_hide_on_page":"","slides_array":{"item1":{"title":"Discover The TM Group","title_color":"141414","text":"See why we are the technological partner for you.","showitem":"1"}},"ec-video-slider_background":"","ec-video-slider_background_attach_id":"","ec-video-slider_repeat":"0","ec-video-slider_theme":"","ec-video-slider_video":"","ec-video-slider_video_2":"","ec-video-slider_color_enable":"0","ec-video-slider_color":""} Any ideas or pointers?

Thanks!
    • gansmedia
      By gansmedia
      I was wondering if anyone could help me remove the play button from the video slider,“full screen” mode. Is this possible? 
      Thanks in advance.
      got it. thanks.
    • stephen2
      By stephen2+
      I'm having trouble getting the slide content to show when viewing in Safari. Show perfectly in Chrome and Firefox. 
      Let me know if you'd like to view the page. It's on a staging server and I can get you access.  
      Let em know.
      Stephen
    • stephen2
      By stephen2+
      Hey, 
      I'm using your plug-in Video Slider. Everytime I enter an end time for the video - hit save and refresh - the plugin crashes.  The only to use it again is to deactivate it, delete the affected section and start over. 
      Any ideas? 
      Stephen

• jagipson
      By jagipson+
      Tmeister"] I started a topic a few days ago but never heard anything @[member="Danny suggested I start a new topic and mention your username 

I have a section I want to fit to the window height but when the menu is above its not working its leaving a gap in the bottom see the URL here http://recruiterseo.com/cato/ but if I remove the menu or display:none on the menu the section height works correctly 

Thanks for the help