• Similar Content

• dbrowne02
      By dbrowne02+
      Hey, this looks like a great product. Thank you for making it!
      Unfortunately, when I activated plugin, I got this error. Thanks in advance for helping with this. 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wmHtmlEditorEnable() (previously declared in /home/dbrowne02/brownelaborlaw.com/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-options-editor/enhanced-options-editor.php:14) in /home/dbrowne02/brownelaborlaw.com/wp-content/plugins/enhanced-options-editor/enhanced-options-editor.php on line 15
    • pier.zrpc
      By pier.zrpc
        Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 16.40.48.jpg   143.64KB   1 downloads

Hi everyone,

I've made the All in One SEO PACK update on my website. Just after the update my DMS bespoke theme is broken. I tried to disable all my plugins but my bespoke theme is still broken. I tried to activate another theme and i came back to the bespoke theme but the problem is the same :-(
      It's the third time i've got this problem, always after updating wordpress plugins. And the solution seems to be always different in each case. Now i'm really lost, i don't know what can i do this time.

Now i'm afraid of updating anything. Is there a problem with this theme ?

Please i really need help !!!

Thank you so much..

Pier

• pier.zrpc
      By pier.zrpc
      [attachment=2561:Screen Shot 2015-01-05 at 16.40.48.jpg]

Hi everyone,

I've just made the All in One SEO PACK update on my website. Just after the update my DMS bespoke theme is broken. I tried to disable all my plugins but my bespoke theme is still broken. I tried to activate another theme and i came back to the bespoke theme but the problem is the same :-(
      It's the third time i've got this problem, always after updating wordpress plugins. And the solution seems to be always different in each case. Now i'm really lost, i don't know what can i do this time.

Now i'm afraid of updating anything. Is there a problem with this theme ?

Please i really need help !!!

Thank you so much

• pier.zrpc
      By pier.zrpc
      Hi everyone,

i try to change the Font face  of my website in the pagelines settings area (typography).

BUT : 

I doesn't change anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help

Pier