Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redita

Do store bought sections disappear?

Redita

I disabled a store bought section plugin ("Bullets") and all of the rest of plugins to do some troubleshooting. When I activated it again all sections created with "Bullets" were gone.

Developer says "I believe that is normal behavior for any DMS section because it is a section that can be placed on any page - there are no global settings to save in the database".

Is that so? If I deactivate and re-activate a DMS store plugin will I lose the content?

Everything is up to date.

Redita

Anyone...? I think the lack of answer means you guys are investigating? :)

Simon

Sections settings are saved in the database, if you disable then re-enable a plugin it would not delete the settings.

If you saved the page a section was on while the plugin was not enabled then the page 'map' would be updated without it. Thats what you are experiencing.

• Similar Content

• uniworks
      By uniworks+
      Running WordPress 4.8.1  Unable to update to new versions of Pageline plugins (6 total). 
    • tuciudadenred
      By tuciudadenred+

I have problems with the scroll, someone who can help me?
      Video_1487265541.wmv
    • Queue-it
      By Queue-it+
      Hi,
      After the latest update of platform 5 and other Pl plugins the forms stopped working. Do you have an idea what could be the problem for that?
      https://www1.test.queue-it.com/pricing/

• nandorj78
      By nandorj78+
      This discussion has appeared today on the Facebook User Group and we decided to have a vote to know what the users judge more important.
      Let me know which questions you want me to add to the poll.
    • Lisa Haran
      By Lisa Haran+
      Hi 
      I have a map here http://www.iloveoffset.com/maps/
      I want to add several pointer locations to the map, but when I do they do not appear.
      On this map there are 2 pointer locations and as you can there is only one visible.
      Earlier today I added 7 and could only see 4 so there is something odd going on.
      My theme is up to date