• Similar Content

• fancoder
      By fancoder+
      Changing the color of the nav bar from grey to another color
    • gavred
      By gavred+
      Hi Guys, 

I'm trying to enable the iHeader Section Dropdown on this page; http://www.noelgroup.ie/ascension-executive-recruitment/

But i'm getting a funny result. I've followed the instructions as outlined by adding megamenu to the class for the menu but I'm not having any luck..

"Want full width, multi column "mega menu" or "Panel Menu"? Simply add a class of "megamenu" or "panelmenu" to the list items using the WP menu creation tool."

I've added it as a class to just the single dropdown page and to all of the pages in the menu, and to all of the pages in the menu bar the dropdown page. 

Any advice or suggestions as to how i might go about resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

N.B. The Menu it is supposed to display is the one on this page - http://www.noelgroup.ie/career-advice/with the addition of a dropdown under career advice. 
    • margie
      By margie
      Hi-
      I currently use iHeader navigation at the top of my site.  I have replaced the home icon with our company logo and have checked Hide Logo under the iHeader Logo (because in full screen mode-on a laptop-I don't want one one logo stacked on top of the other).  However, when I drag the screen to make it smaller the home icon disappears.  Is there a way to make the iHeader logo only appear as the screen becomes smaller?

Thanks so much for you assistance.
    • margie
      By margie
      Hi- currently when I drag my screen to make it smaller (i.e., responsive), the menu items (the text) stay white but the background changes from dark gray to white, making the list items very difficult to see as I shrink the screen.  Im guessing this is somewhere in the css but I can't locate it.  How would I change the background to remain the same as I shrink the screen?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
    • jotaro
      By jotaro
      How can I put customized Home icon for iHeader Navigation?